Plans today?

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Just because you can pretend on the pages of a football forum that you are a hard man doesn't deflect from the harsh reality that you are a lonely desperate loser who is destined to die alone In a pool of your own vomit/semen once your wife finally sees sense.

Are you replying to me or Avril Lavigne? 

56 minutes ago, throbber said:

Haha no, just want to start playing it again. I go out running and there are two courts in the park that never have anyone there and you can just walk in and play.

Will you just play with yourself?

My girlfriend is away with work for a few days. For the last two days i've basically just done a throbber and drank cans in the house myself and watched films and played football manager. I intend to do the same today

Work is a strange name for a bloke...

Took the inherited child out on the bike this morning. 4 miles along the beach at Arbroath and up to Wormiehills. Quick lunch in her favourite cafe then dog walk and down to the local for Accies vs United. The Mrs is off to see the beach boys tonight so it will be a movie night I suppose