Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Classy touch rtg

strange how u get get rid of him though.  Was it mutual consent? Family commitments? Injury? Media work?

no idea what happened as wasnt with club at the point Bryn stopped playing but just glad the paperwork went through today and i didn't feck it up lol

29 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Eh?   Just saying I've never heard of a chairman phoning a player to get rid of them normally a managers job.

As you said rtg none of my business. 

ah ok so a dig at Gerry now - Ryso - move on man, open your curtains and realise there is a beautiful world out there!

8 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

No dig at anyone my friend! 

Curtains Have been open since 6 my man wee shift then down to johnstone to watch twood.  How long was Gerry with u guys rtg assuming u were at the club that is 

Great Day for the Cairn today with Team work youth and hard work seeing off the Vale of Leven in the Central cup,
 Cairn continued there  policy of development with starting positions for Josh Moore and Jamie Lesley who scored  a superb 2nd Goal seeing Cairn leading 2-0 at Halftime
 The 2nd Half was controlled by Cairn with a further 3 Academy players  taking to the field Callum Bradford , Dylan whitelaw and Aidan Meechan coming on and seeing out the game in impressive and confident style .
David Greig's side march on with back to back victories and a clean sheet.

MTC

Wonderful experience for two players from our u16s & 1 from u17s to step on to the park in yesterdays game.  The young lads did really well and will have learned so much from the experience.  The two players from our u19s who began the game were stand outs for me - they rattled the Vale with their pace, energy and enthusiasm.  

Wonderful to watch.

Ryso Mac isn't a cairn supporter but goes on about going to see Thorniewood on numerous occasions. He clearly has a problem with Gartcairn which he keeps hidden but wants to air all of Gartcairns business out in the open. He should go back into his cage or actually take interest in the team he follows. Take the chip off your shoulder Ryso and move on!

I am just stating fact. Clear your not a cairn supporter, clear you love airing their laundry but don't do any such thing as that with any other clubs and perfectly clear theirs a vandetta against the club. It is actually bordering on the obsessive for you Ryso "the cairn basher" Mac

Archived