Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

We were meant to have a percentage of Mays next transfer. Which is why the fee for his move was £1m, as it meant Preston recouped their £800k while the £200k came to us.

MOHs deal was meant to be £200k in January then another £200k upon promotion, although I don't know when that was due to be paid.

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We were meant to have a percentage of Mays next transfer. Which is why the fee for his move was £1m, as it meant Preston recouped their £800k while the £200k came to us.

MOHs deal was meant to be £200k in January then another £200k upon promotion, although I don't know when that was due to be paid.

Doesn't matter when it was due to be paid – it would still be accounted for. That £450k figure is the net of O'Halloran's fee and any purported May add-on.

18 hours ago, LANG TOON SAINTIE said:

Aberdeen players and fans are nothing more than pathetic bitter crybabys. 

Wasn't so long ago* that St Johnstone were universally seen as exemplars of 'good, scientific football', showing the likes of Liverpool how to play the game. Perhaps Aberdeen could take a lesson.

Capture.PNG

* Actually it was nearly 90 years ago, but still, point stands.

16 hours ago, Mr Heliums said:

Wasn't so long ago* that St Johnstone were universally seen as exemplars of 'good, scientific football', showing the likes of Liverpool how to play the game. Perhaps Aberdeen could take a lesson.

Capture.PNG

* Actually it was nearly 90 years ago, but still, point stands.

I think that was Andos first game for us 

RGs Winter Wishlist - Contract extensions to all men. Plus a Peter Pawlett, plus a Miles Storey/another striker I had in mind who was perfect but whose name I've completely forgotten

It's funny my dad and I both agreed we'd take Storey as a fourth striker. He's quick and direct and that's something we don't have. He'd obviously be in rotation with the other 2 for a spot alongside Maclean, but I think he'd be worth a shout if we could negotiate a loan or release.

It's funny my dad and I both agreed we'd take Storey as a fourth striker. He's quick and direct and that's something we don't have. He'd obviously be in rotation with the other 2 for a spot alongside Maclean, but I think he'd be worth a shout if we could negotiate a loan or release.

I love him. Completely baffles me McInnes plays Rooney and Stockley, both utter carthorses, ahead of him