Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

So he’s the type of manager that thinks there’s a player in there so would like to retain him if he gets his confidence back?

Mental eh.

It shows the boy doesn't have a clue about McInnes. Very quick to get rid of players he doesn't think are up to it. Zola, Wylde, Forrester, Monakana, Parker etc.

Did Scobbie get a Scottish cup medal, I can not recall him playing in the final, semi final, quarter-final. I might be wrong but I think Mackay Anderson Wright and Easton were our our back 4 that season

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

The 2 goals we lost against the wee **** were atrocious, bring back Aaron and Bell. Must do better against Morton. 

Lets not focus on the negatives.

1562606758686959.gif?1562606769       1562606868686928.gif

LIQUID FOOTBALL!

4 minutes ago, Templar said:

Did Scobbie get a Scottish cup medal, I can not recall him playing in the final, semi final, quarter-final. I might be wrong but I think Mackay Anderson Wright and Easton were our our back 4 that season

He fucked himself with an injury just after Christmas I think.

Folk on another forum are posting that we have offered May and cash for Kennedy. Not a chance of that happening obviously but allegedly came from Saints fans.

Not a chance in hell we’d be accepting that deal. [emoji23]

File under the made up pish rumour category.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Folk on another forum are posting that we have offered May and cash for Kennedy. Not a chance of that happening obviously but allegedly came from Saints fans.

Theres zero chance of that.