Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Second act. First act should be putting Cami Macpherson on gardening leave. That useless fud was brought in to replace Ali McCann and the manager in charge at the time claimed he had aspects of his game that were better than McCann. Presumably the parts that are better are misplacing passes, failing to track runners, shirking tackles, throwing his arms in the air to blame everyone else for his short comings and sharing racist content on social media. 

Regardless of any shortcomings elsewhere, I don't want to see him in a Saints shirt again. The new manager would instantly have my grace and patience until the end of the time if he was emptied out of the team and that catapulted into the sun in January. 

I’m convinced Levein renewed his deal for his own entertainment. Utterly baffling decision. 

Think he could do a job in goal, at right back, centre half, central midfield or on the left wing? I think striker is about the only position where we don't need the additional option.