Game of the season

ChrisMFCfan1886, on 25 May 2016 - 13:51, said:

not that it made any difference at all but I'm pretty sure the game against us was 3-2?

Could have been I suppose. I switched off a bit when we put the game to bed with the third goal.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have been I suppose. I switched off a bit when we put the game to bed with the third goal.

It was 3-2 aye. Probably the funniest game of the season in that by that point we were so unbelievably shite it was difficult to be angry. Tbh I was gutted we equalised because I had to endure another half hour of the absolute shite we were playing.

Shout out to Jake Taylor for managing 90 minutes + extra time without touching the ball.

For County, obviously the game of the season was the League Cup Final. Sort of thing I'll remember until the day I die.

And for a neutral, hard to beat the Scottish Cup Final.

• 2 weeks later...

First half of the Aberdeen game at Dingwall should go down as the most mentalist thrill ride for both sets of fans and neutrals alike.

Oh aye, the cup final and the satisfying smirk I have every time I hear that Hibs played better throughout the game, discounting our two disallowed goals aside obviously

Archived