Ayrshire Cup Final Predictions

Kaboom

Who would that be Hurlford ? Don't give me that pish lol insulting me like that!

Did we say that? Mmmmmm protests a little too much! Besides the only other club that knows or would have a dig at wee Jamie is Hurlford so away and gie us peace. If you are gonna be man enough to slag the lees followers on this at leat be man enough to own up to being a glory hunter

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did we say that? Mmmmmm protests a little too much! Besides the only other club that knows or would have a dig at wee Jamie is Hurlford so away and gie us peace. If you are gonna be man enough to slag the lees followers on this at leat be man enough to own up to being a glory hunter

ha this is great I have never seen glory in ma life am a Killie fan ffs

😂😂😂 wish a was good enough for Hurlford mate am a few leagues below that as a said I have never had glory before just a honest opinion from a neutral you not aloud to have an opinion on this lol,,, the Sun is shining again lads enjoy it while it lasts 🌞🌞

😂😂😂 wish a was good enough for Hurlford mate am a few leagues below that as a said I have never had glory before just a honest opinion from a neutral you not aloud to have an opinion on this lol,,, the Sun is shining again lads enjoy it while it lasts 🌞🌞

Yawn yawn! Course you are allowed an opinion but have the balls to admit what club you are connected with then your opinion might not get hammered like it does lololol

Yawn yawn! Course you are allowed an opinion but have the balls to admit what club you are connected with then your opinion might not get hammered like it does lololol

You're the prat with always too much too say. No one has to do anything, it's a public forum for folk to say what they want. You're an asshole! You claim to be a Lees fan but had a go at Cunny a while back! Stick to watching from the sidelines ya twat

Archived