Signings for next season!

PAINTER

If u are playing upfront your judged on goals these games I have spoke about even playing out of position there contribution was very little a think if u asked the boys themselves if they think them personally had a good season they would say no although I agree they are good enough if shortlees bring in players in these positions they could struggle 2 play however maybe that's what they need to get them playing 2 there potential again...

Maybe your right but you don't get a Scotland call up this year if u don't have something about you. Anyways I'm hearing Hurlford are struggling 4 nxt year is this true as this seems 2 b the case year in year out but they always end up with a decent squad?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a bad season and gettin a Scotland call up must be doing something right big Greig.. They've played against a couple of premier teams in cups this season and have hardly conceded a goal against any of them bar the 2 against Clark drive in the james Scott at start of season

AV never mentioned the defence or goals conceded bawheed imo the boy rankins been poor along with Duffy and he's defo not Scotland material as a said maybe players coming in will help get more out of both of them âš½ï¸âš½ï¸âš½ï¸

It's all very well doing it in games against teams ure beating 6-7 goals but it's the big games your judged in as a said before the young boy at Hurlford would be an excellent signing imo âš½ï¸âš½ï¸âš½ï¸

o'connor has turned down hurlford. he is putting his boy in to youth setup at Glenburn so he'll be staying there.

His boy has played with Glenburn for years so don't think that would necessarily stop him from leaving. Mick will only move on when he is no enjoying it and from what I see he is loving it at Glenburn. Money doesn't matter to him

I get ur point but in the big games they play 1 up front i.e. Big Greg cause he's good in the air holds the ball up well and brings others in2 play. Duffy has been playing out of position on the right aswel so hard 2 criticise when not his natural position. Not all about getting goals sometimes it's about what u can do 4 the team in the bigger games.

I liken him to Duncan Ferguson.

He holds the ball up really well and brings players into game .

Remember the west semifinal v Harestanes when the ball was played to back post and looked like going out?

The Big man never gave it up and headed back for Joe Gold to tap in.

I'm pretty sure Duffy will be at shortlees next season .

His boy has played with Glenburn for years so don't think that would necessarily stop him from leaving. Mick will only move on when he is no enjoying it and from what I see he is loving it at Glenburn. Money doesn't matter to him

Exactly the same with the lad Gordon at Hurlford. Loving his fitba and scoring shitloads off goals and is happy. He won't leave and lees don't claim to pay players so he won't go there. It's like knapp and gold, they could name their price at any amateur or junior club but enjoy it at S'lees and winning things with their mates. It's acc good to see that there are boys out there still playing for the love off the game

rumours down this way are glenburn are hsnding out the envelopes as well so may be who can dish out the most cash

The saga about who pays who goes on and on unless one of the players who are being paid goes to Ayrshire with proof and gets banned for life we will never know. Without this Ayrshire will always hide behind the phrase we have no proof and if glenburn were to pay players the chairman should walk and take the rest of them with him but again no proof so this topic should die a death

The saga about who pays who goes on and on unless one of the players who are being paid goes to Ayrshire with proof and gets banned for life we will never know. Without this Ayrshire will always hide behind the phrase we have no proof and if glenburn were to pay players the chairman should walk and take the rest of them with him but again no proof so this topic should die a death

The proof will be there if the committee choose to investigate it. The fact that every man and their dog discuss it should be enough for a discipline committee to delve a bit deeper and investigate. The cold hard facts are they just don't want to know

Archived