2016/17 fixture list

Motherwell and Partick are completely right to complain about this. Unbelievable incompetence from the SPFL. The fact the obviously didn't see this reaction coming is pretty worrying.

Aye off you toddle to the lower league forum and moan about Unitit charging £22 and £24 at the gate next season.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see...embarrassing, one off marketing project that brought in funds to help us remain non-reliant on gate money or humiliating, toys out of the pram blubbering, begging for money from sectarian fueled low life scum? Hmmmm, it's a difficult one.

Were the embarrassing cardboard cut outs a condition of the marketing project?

Would it not have been a success, without them?

It's got nothing to do with the strength of the teams. It's got everything to do with the trend size of their away crowds and what structural impact that has on the reasonable minimum predicted income of clubs. The league, if it is going to have a split that prevents everyone playing the same teams the same number of times home and away should be taking this into account when they decide how to allocate fixtures.

If clubs want to go back to gate-sharing for league matches, send us to Ibrox and Parkhead as often as you like.

Scottish football needs a strong Rangers and Celtic, big travelling supports equals big paydays. 

St Johnstone? Pfft. Pipe doon, ya weirdos.

There's more Old Firm, Aberdeen, Hearts, fans of both Dundee clubs and rugby fans in Perth than fans of St Johnstone.

Oooft. That really reduces the amount of Perth inhabitants I'd like to have a pint with.

I remember when Scottish football was more simple.

Now we have fans and clubs who only want to exist to play Premier league.

They don't actually care how good a season they have as long as they're still in it next season.

What a pathetic excuse for a season.

They don't actually care how good a season they have as long as they're still in it next season.

Slaver :lol:

If your gang of a club had decided to adhere to the rules, it could have been you.

Gutted.

Nonsense, no different from 10, 20, 30, 40 years ago, plenty of examples.

Archived