Season 2016-17 predictions Ayrshire

bottomtotop

I work with a boy from Largs and he was saying they are now Largs thistle AFC and the juniors will be "loaning" them fringe players. Has this sort of thing happened in Ayrshire amatuer football before?

I seen Largs twice at the end of the season and they definitely had a couple of junior players in their team cause they nearly folded at one point but managed to get a few back before the deadline. If a player is signed junior on an amateur contract then they can be loaned to an amateur team but I think it's only upto the age of 21, I might be wrong tho.

It's not a bad idea to affiliate an amateur team with a junior one but imo it would be a headache for the manager cause if you were a regular and get dropped every time a junior was available then you wouldn't be long in chucking it

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shortlees cracking side boy knapp something special against who???? No c**t that's the answer a do think shortlees will be hard to beat next season and will cause a few problems but no chance they will take Hurlford crown they are to

Weak for that gold knapp n mason quality but ain't going to scar them in that battle Michael Mullen gets fit

He will beat the lees on his own I have watched nothing sides knapp top quality with 500 fans watching him because he has them all behind him but without them he is a little girl and a dear anyone to prove me wrong without him sooking masons old wrinkled willly he is no one just a petted little boy

And that folks is the bigger fact of the day !!

Are you on the glue aye? Knapp something special against no c**t? Really? Yeah he only single handledly destroyed the then Scottish champions Harestanes and got MOTM in both the west and Ayrshire finals. The boy is different class so give credit where it's due and do a bit better to hide the jealousy

Are you on the glue aye? Knapp something special against no c**t? Really? Yeah he only single handledly destroyed the then Scottish champions Harestanes and got MOTM in both the west and Ayrshire finals. The boy is different class so give credit where it's due and do a bit better to hide the jealousy

Painter is attention seeking.

Best ignore it

Never seen knapp play so can't comment on him saw Mullen play and he was different class not the quickest but his movement puts him a few yards infront of defenders before he's touched a ball. Will be interesting to see who wins the league next year out of hurlford and shortlees, 2 horse race imo.

Hey Mole wasn't it you who opened a thread on here that got taken off, which said Shortlees would be better off with a manager that was more tactical, as I wasn't astute enough to manage at this level. If it was you, and I think it was.

I'm sure someone on here will either confirm or refute this. If it was yourself, get it right up you, your team better watch out when I really learn some tactical stuff.

According to my stats, with goals for and against all season we have the best defence, best midfield and best attack in the whole AAFA, and maybe in all of the Scottish leagues We won every game we played in our league this season.

142 goals for 13 against, that is with the 3 goals we have still to get for The KSC game being cancelled.

This is not a dig at any team or anyone else, except the the Mole, who slated me on here. So I won't get into an argument with anyone on here. See you all next season, which could be my last, so all the best to all of the teams in all the leagues next season.

Hey MOLE!

Look at these three baby's

I never once questioned the management of any team, so apology accepted on that front. On other threads I have congratulated the achievements of both the management and the your team and their historic achievements. I have however questioned the desire of some excellent players playing for nothing? and also the fact that everyone on here seems to paint one team as the Panto Villains for players payments and congratulates another for the same thing? Once again well done on your achievements. We look forward to the challenge

I never once questioned the management of any team, so apology accepted on that front. On other threads I have congratulated the achievements of both the management and the your team and their historic achievements. I have however questioned the desire of some excellent players playing for nothing? and also the fact that everyone on here seems to paint one team as the Panto Villains for players payments and congratulates another for the same thing? Once again well done on your achievements. We look forward to the challenge

Well if it wasn't you it was Mrnofuckall!

My players pay for the privilege of playing for Shortlees, and have £770 in the kitty in fines. We are a 100% real amateur team, that is a Fact!

So you can't be talking about us paying players and if you are, it is just out of jealous reasons, and you are talking absolute shite.

We have also proved, that you can beat the alleged money teams, if your team has the heart. My team have got the heart, so we look forward to next season in the premier, where someone is not their usual certainty, with two decent teams coming up, and the others hopefully stepping up to the mark, and I include us in that.

Train hard!

Just been looking back here at some posts on here, mines included, and I've decided I'm not going to post on here again, as it's embarrassing for me and the club. So I apologise for that, and we will try will to do our talking on the park. I'm just an old Cowboy, who doesn't need to prove anything, to anybody, but can't stop biting. Ive enjoyed some of the kind positive posts about Shortlees on here, also some posts that were funny, and informative. But I get annoyed at some people, why? Because I'm an idiot that's why. So goodbye P&B, thanks for some of the kind words and posts.

I would be lying if I said I wouldn't keek in now and again, take care everyone, and remember it's only Fitba. Good health and good luck too everyone. Goodbye.

Just been looking back here at some posts on here, mines included, and I've decided I'm not going to post on here again, as it's embarrassing for me and the club. So I apologise for that, and we will try will to do our talking on the park. I'm just an old Cowboy, who doesn't need to prove anything, to anybody, but can't stop biting. Ive enjoyed some of the kind positive posts about Shortlees on here, also some posts that were funny, and informative. But I get annoyed at some people, why? Because I'm an idiot that's why. So goodbye P&B, thanks for some of the kind words and posts.

I would be lying if I said I wouldn't keek in now and again, take care everyone, and remember it's only Fitba. Good health and good luck too everyone. Goodbye.

It's astonishing that such a smashing side has an embarrassing dunderheed for a manager

Archived