Leafa 16/17 prem 1 & 2

Quackers

22 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

They lost 2-1 today away to sandys. What has happened to them as i remember they used to be a cracking wee team. Played against them a few times. The big lad who played upfront with the shaved head was a very good player also the two lads who played centre of the park i think one was covered tats

Not sure who is there now, but when I was there for part of this season there was no doubt alot of the boys where good. But I think tinkering the team every week didn't help. Along with the gaffer leaving, got to the last 64 of the Scottish albeit a bye in 1 or 2 of the rounds then beaten 2-0 of Cupar Hearts.

Big Jules is spoken about alot, and is certainly someone who could play at decent level.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure who is there now, but when I was there for part of this season there was no doubt alot of the boys where good. But I think tinkering the team every week didn't help. Along with the gaffer leaving, got to the last 64 of the Scottish albeit a bye in 1 or 2 of the rounds then beaten 2-0 of Cupar Hearts.

Big Jules is spoken about alot, and is certainly someone who could play at decent level.

Is the manager still the big guy who used to play? Is jules the one with the tattoos?

Seen the Danderhall fixture earlier and immediately thought that's gona be a massive test of character and bottle for you as it's never an easy place to go but you won at Sandy's.
At least it's in your hands though which you would always want. 
All he best 

See Tollcross are getting beat does that mean Sandy's have the league in their hands now

Tollcross boys I'll be gutted

Shocker from us tonight! Couple dodgy decisions from the ref, but even at that we were no where near it.

Well done to Sandys, any team that goes the season in the Premier with only 1 defeat deserves to win the title imo. Great effort.

On 09/04/2017 at 21:11, quickoverayard said:

Is the manager still the big guy who used to play? Is jules the one with the tattoos?

Mark White, aye he used to play.

Jules is bald mate only one that has a nae hair or was lol.

Mark White, aye he used to play.
Jules is bald mate only one that has a nae hair or was lol.

Nah dont know the manager i was on about thw massive guy used to be a centre half i think. Well i remember the bald guy being the standout for them. Dont know much about them now right enough but they used to be solid all over the park. Had a big tall lad upfront who was a very tidy player, great touch and good at holding up the ball.

12 hours ago, HI HAT said:

Has anyone said what's happening with promotion and relegation yet ? Pressure for the bottom of the league teams that might not be needed. The powers that be should put out what's to happen.

With only 10 teams in the prem now. I think we will likely see see top 3 go up from Championship and 4th enter the play off as there's no way they can risk a prem with only 10 teams because any teams fold leave it very short 

agree we really need this clarified though 

Edin Rose have confirmed on twitter they are to fold end of the season.... another that may follow is Fernieside from what am told.

Think Fernie were going to fold but a couple of the boys have agreed to take over next season so they're alive for another season at least!

Think Fernie were going to fold but a couple of the boys have agreed to take over next season so they're alive for another season at least!

Good to hear!! Big baz in charge maybe?! [emoji108]

Archived