Kilwinning Rangers 16/17

Scotlad

its official after my silence and crabbit face I'm getting to glasgow via train to watch buffs next week, don't like to tempt fate , watched them for 9 seasons and they are one of the most consistent teams in this competition, hope its competItive, and they WIN.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the big game on Saturday as we start our Scottish Cup campaign with a really tough fixture at home to Kilwinning Rangers. Heard they had some managerial shenanigans not long ago? Any Buffs fans planning to come along and how are you guys playing this season? Should be a good game....

46 minutes ago, Kinky Afro said:

Looking forward to the big game on Saturday as we start our Scottish Cup campaign with a really tough fixture at home to Kilwinning Rangers. Heard they had some managerial shenanigans not long ago? Any Buffs fans planning to come along and how are you guys playing this season? Should be a good game....

Yes Kinky,lookin' forward to this one too.I'll be at the match.Buffs have had a shakey start to the season, but hopefully have started to kick on now! Had a good 1-3 win away to Largs, in the league, last weekend, which is always a difficult place to pick up any points! As you say, should be a good game on Saturday. 

Fixture Updates

Saturday the 24th of September we are away to St.Rochs in the Scottish Cup with a 2.30 kick off.

Saturday the 1st of October we are away to Kilbirnie Ladeside with a 2.00 kick off.

Saturday the 15th of October we are at home to Arthurlie in the West Of Scotland Cup with a 2.00 kick off.

He might be looking worse at 415pm on Saturday! Pre season is neither here nor there but we beat a full strength Pollok and we're unlucky to lose 1-0 to a caught cold early goal against Beith. This is sure to be a cracking game and I hope you bring a good crowd with you. MTC!

The lad wearing number 67 was lucky he lasted as long as he did,did he have another go at Isaac going off the park??

He did. He'd just returned from a ban as well apparently. The two of them were arguing as they walked off and he just couldn't help himself.

I didn't see what happened between the pair that caused the initial red cards but the assistant referee did and reported it to the ref.

I also couldn't see what happened in the enclosure but what a terrible place to have the entry to the changing rooms, it's fraught with danger.

The game was absolutely fine until then as well, there wasn't a bad challenge to be seen.

Archived