Kilwinning Rangers 16/17

Scotlad

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a buffs fan for many years, I have to say that some of the shouts from 1 or 2 buffs supporters wasn't on!

I agree. I had to pull up a drunken wahoo in the first half about his "shouts" and no one will ever criticise me of oversensitivity or for being shy for a shout or banter given and taken. To be fair a Buffs fan spoke to me at half time and apologised for the Drunken Dunce and disowned the "good fair minded Buffs fans" from the fool who "wiz gitten oor club a bad name an wur no aw like that"... of course you weren't and from what I saw till late on, there was a decent atmosphere and good shouts and fair banter from the mixed crowd in the shed....that was before all the bollocks near the end though which was such a shameful sight and involved blame on both sides from what I could see. No doubt someone will say someone else started it and it "wiznae oor fault".. most people there will either not have seen what started it (there were incidents near both dug outs at the same time on opposite side of the pitch and you couldn't watch both) and I doubt anyone knows the full story.

There is a fine line in football that for all the banter just shouldn't be crossed...and it is a sad fact that some people don't have the intelligence to be witty and clever nor indeed do some people have the ability to take some shouts and see things for what they are and they then take it too far. I think that some of the ridiculous shouts just show up that person to be small minded and intellectually vacuous. Sad how alcohol can dilute and lower the rational behaviour of some as well. For the first time ever (and I'm not young and have seen some weird things in football) I left a game early.. all be it a minute to go just before it restarted. So so sad. So so silly. So so stupid. I was looking forward to the day so much too. Junior football... ? football.... ?

so i seen half a dozen home fans drinking  the shed as you call it ..then a brazen attack a buffs player no doubt you will now make up a story about him  doing something but sure .there will be  no doubt about 8- 9 home fans running out of ground to attack 3 away supporters then run back in to ground ???????? will be

I am not claiming any moral high ground but have my own opinions on it. I am not claiming or making anything up and don't think you can say that I am. I left early and saw the Buffs guy with the blue and white scarf who was involved in the scuffles and got hauled away and sent out of the ground by his own mates (they were beside me and in front of me in the shed when that happened) was standing by his mini bus with 2 or 3 others and I never saw anyone fighting outside. Can't comment on what I didn't see. Not anyone's finest hour I would suggest.

36 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Well that's fans from each club who attended the game saying how there own were crossing the line. So on that note there can't can't be any blame on which fans started it so its best to blame the referee lol

Don't usually target refs, but the handbags  the "15 year old" running the line called up joke, ref is the main man, yellow card for late challenge on Lewis, get on with the game, ignore assistant (as they usually do), not a bit of bother previous to the sendings off, there are idiots everywhere, when they try to take over this is the shite we get, the majority of supporters were well behaved, game was tousey, conditions poor, thought Buffs rode their luck today.

Can't surely be a great surprise that there was some extra entertainment at this game as the potential was clearly high.
2 teams with a fair smattering of rockets amongst both player/management squads who have recently attracted a number of walloper supporters on the back of past ignominy & glimmers of the clubs rising from the ashes. Shame it tarnishes the efforts of the good people's efforts at both clubs

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

28 minutes ago, pheasant plucker said:

Can't surely be a great surprise that there was some extra entertainment at this game as the potential was clearly high.
2 teams with a fair smattering of rockets amongst both player/management squads who have recently attracted a number of walloper supporters on the back of past ignominy & glimmers of the clubs rising from the ashes. Shame it tarnishes the efforts of the good people's efforts at both clubs

The crux of the matter was a flash point caused by a ref who was far too pernickety and never used a wee bit common sense, he went card happy, but three yellow cards were called for,  the poor challenge and the afters, game carries on, been said loads of times did these guys in black ever play! dugout from both clubs only got involved after the ensuing melee.

22 minutes ago, pheasant plucker said:

So it cant be a great surprise to you that there was trouble today due to rockets in both teams on the players and management side. Could you enlighten us with this comment as the way I say it it was 1 player from each team and the rest of the players and management trying to calm the situation. 

The crux of the matter was a flash point caused by a ref who was far too pernickety and never used a wee bit common sense, he went card happy, but three yellow cards were called for,  the poor challenge and the afters, game carries on, been said loads of times did these guys in black ever play! dugout from both clubs only got involved after the ensuing melee.

Nonsense. The cards he produced up until that point had no bearing on what followed. He was told by his assistant of an off the ball incident which to the assistant's eye merited a straight red card for both players. He can't ignore this, even if he didn't see it himself.

The rest of the incident was caused by a group of adults, including the sent off players, who were unable to behave like civilised human beings.

Outrageous behaviour from the 67, he was at it all day and was root cause of the final rammy. Kids and oaps fleeing the scene, oaps alot less quickly than the weans it has to be said. A banger with crutches who's bird didnae want him involved and various other neds wading into big issac. Respect to both benches and players eventually getting the fitba back underway but why in earth there was no stewarding or policing is beyond belief. As kinkey said, never saw the out of ground stuff but, in all seriousness, to be fearful of children's welfare is a joke. These braindeed inebriated ned's didnae give a hoot that there were true fans and kids surrounding them.

51 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Nonsense. The cards he produced up until that point had no bearing on what followed. He was told by his assistant of an off the ball incident which to the assistant's eye merited a straight red card for both players. He can't ignore this, even if he didn't see it himself.

The rest of the incident was caused by a group of adults, including the sent off players, who were unable to behave like civilised human beings.

You didn't read the post the ref is the main man, the "assistant", key word, dived at this incident I was 30 yards away, how can it have no bearing on what followed, the flash point was when the kilwinning CH was leaving the pitch thru the crowd,  both had a dig at each other earlier, not fisticuffs, I will admit I was baffled by the dismissed home players second attack when they were making their way to the dressing room, but the set up at this ground will always cause problems, after the dust settled Kilwinning CH was asked by main man to vacate the away dugout but refused, due, rightly I thought to concerns about his own safe passage through fired up home support, ref relented and probably thought shit big report tonight, as said earlier 3 yellows no incident, this shouldn't happen anywhere, serious questions about the venue, first time there.

Nice to see a bit of perspective here...seems we have the judges, jury and executioners on here.

Funny how we have a loony and your guys are 'dafties'. Drink has never led me to racial abuse in my lifetime...cos im not racist.

John Sweeney will be judged by the refs report. According to him, he was headbutted off the ball...if true, also the act of a "loony".

I'm not going to comment on the fighting, as i was sat on a scaffold being soaked, but the pavilion being so close has never been an issue before...but i'm certain the club will look into the matter.

Good luck to your coaching team for the remainder of the season, unfortunately all this overshadowed a well contested match.

A real pity to hear it was Sweeney involved.Decent player if he concentrates only on football but sadly it was his inability to do that time and time again which led to Lok having to move him away from the club.A man with a load of senior and junior experience who should know better.

Archived