Central District 1st Div ... 2016/17

tambothejambo

Well Jamie certainly has a tough task ahead of him . This is a real test for him now as he must really get a system that works for the team

All I read and hear at games is good things about Jamie and that's encouraging as I don't have any doubt he is trying his best but actions speak louder than words.

Played 5 league games
Lost 5 league games
Goals scored 7
Goals conceded 20

We are already rock bottom so Jamie must determine quickly what is going wrong on matchdays particularly at home

There has never been more of an important time to pull together!

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a team the forth boys will gel to gether and pull this back all the s***e about we will be down before halloween its far to early in the season to say all this theres plenty games to go and i know we will stay up we worked hard last season and i payed off we will get there this season to with out a dought

What a game at game at gasworks park this afternoon we (gow) were 3-0 down at half time and it looked like it could be a cricket score but to come back that 2nd half and win the game was brilliant. Always nice to put 1 over larky.  Also well done to forth on winning their 1st game!

20 minutes ago, Gowlad said:

Bc decent point for Lanark today always a hard place to get a result 

Very little between two mediocre teams today. We normally lose very late goals rather than score them so the draw felt better for us than them, even if it is only one point apiece.

Great Result for the Gow at the weekend, and always good to beat Larky at the best of times. Although in the first half performance Larky should have been out of site. I seen and heard the Larky players laughing at half-time theirs an auld saying never count your chicken's boys. Also a bit of credit must go to the Gow keeper who I thought done well and helped keep the Gow in it at times. I'm not one for rollercoasters but that game on Saturday was like being on one. Well done boys...

I was disappointed to hear at the game (during first half funny enough) that the boy Meikle had asked to leave out of the blue and that Rab and the management had not expected it. I like Daryl always gave 100% and was as fit as a butchers dug. As a Gow supporter its not often I say this but I hope they sort it out between them. Mon the Gow.

Yes cabbage leishman did have a few cracking saves in the 1st half looks a decent goalie.  It would be a shame if Meikle wants away I hope that can be resolved. Anyway still on a high after the weekends result well done to rab davie and the rest of the coaching staff for turning that game on Saturday and of course credit to the players.

It was a great result for everyone connected with the club & supporters and I enjoyed my Saturday night and even asked the misses if she fancied an early night ha ha.. She refused. It also got us pay back for last seasons league game when Larky scored in the last minute at the Gow. Before the game I felt if we beat Larky we could have a wee outside chance of getting promoted. But now if the Meikle thing can't get sorted out the Gow will probably need to buy a midfielder. The first half showed a problem which will probably come back to bite us if we want promotion over the season. When a local guy comes in and says he's leaving out the blue It's normally work, wife or girlfriend maybe both, got something else lined up, or just a bit fed up. I would like to think they are talking and trying to sort it out. If not transfer him and try and get someone else in. Mon the Gow.

I would agree with you, not the first time Larky have flung a lead away. Its a funny auld game as they say, at half time it was Rab that didn't have a clue & sinky was the best thing from sliced bread. At the end Rab done great and Sinky's hopeless. Thats fitba!!!!!! 

Archived