sour grapes #Tony mcInally

classof2010

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this one myself and thought that it was a very odd reaction by the pollok manager considering the position he's in.

Beith Twitter guy posted a picture of a gift from Talbot for winning the Scottish cup that he was aware of ; he was then replied to by the pollok manager questioning why no mention of Polloks gesture as though it was a political game of point scoring , the Twitter guy was unaware of Polloks gesture ( don't think he could have even attended the game that night ) which would 100% have been appreciated knowing our guys behind the scenes .

Our club have gave out loads of gifts in the past out of kindness and not really for it to be the point of praise in social media and certainly wouldn't be challenging any Twitter accounts if it weren't put on there .

Yes there was plenty of abuse unfortunately the person who does beiths twitter wasn't aware of the gift from pollok or he would most definitely put the pic up alongside the one the club got from Auchinleck and a lovely one from our rivals kilbirnie

Question : when is a gift not a gift ?

Answer : when it's given to you from pollok

Beith juniors mr twitter abused by Pollok boss because he never put a picture of the gift given to beith on winning sjc

Was it not you who started going on about the cup final on the Pollok forum in a thread about The charity cup between us, the ants, Neilston and Arthurlie?

There is being sour winners as well.

Nope it wasn't me I've never been on the pollok thread I only joined recently check my profile not a sour winner here just saying the guy who does the beith twitter page has no axe to grind with anyone very nice guy no ties to commitee and was dealing with hundreds of tweets before and after just felto Mr mcinally showed no #class

Nope it wasn't me I've never been on the pollok thread I only joined recently check my profile not a sour winner here just saying the guy who does the beith twitter page has no axe to grind with anyone very nice guy no ties to commitee and was dealing with hundreds of tweets before and after just felto Mr mcinally showed no #class

Someone with a similar user name then. Just pointing out that there's been a bit of sour winnings as well. I have no idea what the gift we gave was as I wasn't at the game either.

Archived