Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He also signed Vaulks, where does that fit in with this post? 

I think the fact that Stubbs is no longer in post and Rotherham are a country mile off second bottom of the league says it all about his signings Vaulks included. He was a top player for us but he'll be playing in league one next season.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I think the fact that Stubbs is no longer in post and Rotherham are a country mile off second bottom of the league says it all about his signings Vaulks included. He was a top player for us but he'll be playing in league one next season.

I thought Vaulks was doing well down there, fair enough.

Absolute myth that stokes was shite apart from the final for us. He contributed with assists and his general play improved the longer he was here from about the end of February onwards. Falkirk would snap your hand off for him. Saying that Falkirk would snap your hand off for Brian Graham but Falkirk and their low standards is a completely different debate all together.

34 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I was.

IMG_0706.PNG

:lol: Lenny might give his former scout Houston a couple of players to help them make the playoffs.......IF he was such a torn faced bad losing Jambo c**t that is. 

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Absolute myth that stokes was shite apart from the final for us. He contributed with assists and his general play improved the longer he was here from about the end of February onwards. Falkirk would snap your hand off for him. Saying that Falkirk would snap your hand off for Brian Graham but Falkirk and their low standards is a completely different debate all together.

You'll know better of course seeing him every week but he did seem surprisingly quiet by his standards in games against us  - thought he would really make us suffer but he didn't seem to make the impact he might have. Whatever, at the end of the season you guys - and he - got the last laugh. Damn sure he'd have had a statue by now if he'd made that contribution for us. And you're right about him, and Brian Graham.  Can we get him instead of Handling?   

Handling needs a move such as that too kick start his career as he's not good enough for us.

Tough choice out of Raith and Falkirk though. One team is managed by Gary Locke, the other is mid table Scottish Championship muck with a three standed stadium. It's like being asked if you'd rather drown to death or be burned alive.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I thought Vaulks was doing well down there, fair enough.

I saw Vaulks play against Newcastle the other week. He appeared to be one of their better players and didn't look out of depth. 

Archived