Are hurlford a sinking ship

ka1

Speed boats, fast cars, ton a week in the hipster, I could go on Hertha but most of what you read on here regarding cash is unsubstantiated bullshit.

You're found guilty on here without a shred of evidence. Some lads like to yank a chain here and there, but it gets pretty petty at times.

Respect is hard to come by. Tbe forum has already lost the Lees manager. A guy who respected the opposition and his opposite number. He brought something to the forum, just like MK at Colville does.

You'll see for yourself if you hang around long enough to witness the bitchfest in full flow.

Mon the mightyðŸ†ðŸ‘

Look we are trying to stay away from the paying players subject but don't hit me with the unsubstantiated bullsh*t! Players get paid at certain clubs and that is fact. Yes can't be proven but we all know it's going on. There's one particular player right now waiting to see what thistle offer him before he's giving Lees an answer. Says it all

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look we are trying to stay away from the paying players subject but don't hit me with the unsubstantiated bullsh*t! Players get paid at certain clubs and that is fact. Yes can't be proven but we all know it's going on. There's one particular player right now waiting to see what thistle offer him before he's giving Lees an answer. Says it all

Which player might this be????

• 2 weeks later...
Who's centre mids with them, is frizel still there?

Rocks and Boyd the starting centre mids today I think.

Was an incredibly ill-disciplined "friendly" today, would have been about 8v8 if it was a competitive match.

Bad result but Hurlford Th are a top ams team and we'll hopefully learn from the defeat.

Boydy centre mid? The same lad that plays wide right?

I don't know the Hurlford players, might have a few mixed up. Rocks was definitely one of the centre mids, not certain about the other.

A took in Hurlford game today they looked decent they had rocks a boy Boyd and kris Mitchell in middle of park and played 3 at the back the big tanned boy howie Rico and R Mullen and tbh the defence was solid first half and could have played all day and not lost a goal and also have signed cargo who wasn't there today well didn't notice him anyway who is been a class
Act at junior last year! And a read on a earlier post that R Mullen was bye didn't look like it today he looked fit and solid and also grabbed a couple of goals that guy in the air won't be beat !! They took 2 of the back 3 of at half time and brought two other boys on not sure there names and that's when they lost the goals. they look strong boy on left wing young boy ripped ardeer to shreds that boy is really fast and skillful and will cause lots of teams big problems the boy must have went bye the right back about 20 times first half lol! then they brought on a we guy on the right side when oldie got injured he looked a right good player aswell all in all they look strong and M Mullen is carrying a bit of weight but bye god he ain't bye he is as strong as a ox and couldn't get ball of him at times and linked up well with the left winger who as a said earlier in post is rapid and has a fair left peg on him but are they strong enough to beat shortlees time will tell as they are a solid outfit that fight tooth and nail for each other look forward to watching those games it could be a really good league this year best in years!! imo who wins those games will win league can shortlees stop Hurlford dominance?? Can't wait to watch these games now Hurlford have competition and shortlees record last season speaks for itself unbeaten in Ayrshire last season!! Good luck both teams!!!

Season starts 6 August. 

Regarding this thread, to suggest Hurlford are a sinking ship is as ridiculous as them signing Riordan. I fancy them to be improved with the challenge of Shortlees this year and it'll be a good effort by Lees to take the title away from them.

The first division will be the league to watch (again) with the relegated and promoted teams joining a core of decent teams. I heard some of the first division teams have benefited from the two horse premier league by signing players from the Premier who want to challenge for a title rather than for 3rd place.

It'll be a fun season and good luck to all it can't come quick enough. 

Craig Connell was the player who was waiting to see what hurlford had to offer b4 making his mind up where to go hurlford or shortlees

Wrong! Everyone knows the alleged player was Keiran Paterson. Again another ill informed post by you! Everything you've posted since you've been posting is complete drivel

Archived