Are hurlford a sinking ship

ka1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's a game of two halves and you win some and you lose some. Things aren't always what they appear and there could be some shocks ahead. If the lads try hard then who could fault then for effort? It's how the lads bounce back from adversity that matters. The lads train hard and that's all we can expect. The ball needs to bounce straight and true. After all, are we not all God's creatures??

Well it's a game of two halves and you win some and you lose some. Things aren't always what they appear and there could be some shocks ahead. If the lads try hard then who could fault then for effort? It's how the lads bounce back from adversity that matters. The lads train hard and that's all we can expect. The ball needs to bounce straight and true. After all, are we not all God's creatures??

no uz are just cheating horrible p***ks

I was reading they have signed The Beast (John Gemmell from Clyde) which if it true is a statement if Hendo can get him playing along with Kean and big Ross Robertson.

They have been knocking on the door and have never been that far away but getting the pitch sorted out at Blair Park for when rain season starts is as big as problem to sort out so as they don't have a fixture backlog to contend with.

I was reading they have signed The Beast (John Gemmell from Clyde) which if it true is a statement if Hendo can get him playing along with Kean and big Ross Robertson.

They have been knocking on the door and have never been that far away but getting the pitch sorted out at Blair Park for when rain season starts is as big as problem to sort out so as they don't have a fixture backlog to contend with.

That's Hurlford Utd you're talking about, the post is about Hurlford Th

Signed for Troon - Gemmell the replacement I guess.

You've just hud a shocker 🙈 Stay aff the glue before posting 🤓

Ma sources tell me the cash at hurlford isn't getting flung about this year 🤑 Need to wait and see tho but a fancy lees to win the premier 🤗 Clark drive to be relegation contenders along way glenburn 🙄

Is it correct in saying that amateur teams

Shouldn't be paying players a wage?

If so then any team who pays wages to players are quite clearly cheating surely?

Speed boats, fast cars, ton a week in the hipster, I could go on Hertha but most of what you read on here regarding cash is unsubstantiated bullshit.

You're found guilty on here without a shred of evidence. Some lads like to yank a chain here and there, but it gets pretty petty at times.

Respect is hard to come by. Tbe forum has already lost the Lees manager. A guy who respected the opposition and his opposite number. He brought something to the forum, just like MK at Colville does.

You'll see for yourself if you hang around long enough to witness the bitchfest in full flow.

Mon the mightyðŸ†ðŸ‘

Archived