Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Guess like every good manager you need to look to next season even now. I'm sure the management have planned for that and really hope and pray we can keep the majority of the squad no matter what happens between now and the end of the season.

We have a few now at the club who are not far off legend status now of course if achieve the impossible everyone and there granny involved will be legends [emoji3]

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look you come on here posting like a
fan, now our committee is great the back bone of the club. The real fans are on here being honest and open but don't pull the wool.

Yes the real fans understand that we were never expected to be in this position. At the start of the season we were predicted to be relegated. We have the smallest budget in the league, we are top of the league, we have a cup win, made it to the Scottish Cup quarter final and still in WoS cup and Central League cup... Yet all season you've done nothing but criticise the team and management. Why? Because a couple guys aren't getting a game? Why change a winning team? I don't know what your problem with the team is but if you were a real fan you'd know this has been our best position and squad since the 70's.

And as for your comments about the committee that was wrong. That committee has remained the same with a few new faces coming into it for as long as I remember. If it wasn't for them there wouldn't be a Rob Roy to support. They put in hard work and ok they may not always get it right but they do the best they can for the club.

I wasn't going to be dragged into the arguing but your comments are really beginning to irritate me

Would have thought the squad that got to the semis of the scottish and West in 2008/9 would be worth a mention.Then again,red and black would have to say the T - - - - - word.       :lol:

Well said Lee shame this person has dragged this down a bit with a lot of his stuff.

Young players aren't stupid they know they are at a premier league junior team they know they need to be patient and show good attitude at training and matchdays to get a look in.

What tells me this guy has an agenda is we have won 26 out of 31 games this season and have been top of the league 90 per cent of the season yet still he has a gripe about people not getting a chance .

You don't get a chance when a team is performing like that!! That's football!! It's a harsh environment.

If your involved with a player not getting a game and let it get to you this much to the point where you just come out with rubbish then do the boy a favourite and don't go watch them. If your a supporter who has bizarrely taken such a shine to certain young players that it makes you act like this then you need to snap out of it and get a bloody grip.

You have now questioned our manager and now committee on here.

Stewart is a legend at this club now he lives and breaths the club his late father's ashes are scattered at Adamslie i was informed.

He has a great backroom team and a great bunch of players and a committee who took a punt on him and stuck with him through the bad times and we have been rewarded for showing him the loyalty he gives us .

I don't know Stewart just what I read hear see and feel this man should be defended to the hilt on things like this.

Ok the committee made a major mistake with the management team before Stewart that's done mistakes are made in football things move on and you got to learn from those mistakes which we have. Someone should tell you to watch that cup final video and you will see what it meant to the committee some with tears in there eyes at the end tell them they aren't real fans.

Would have thought the squad that got to the semis of the scottish and West in 2008/9 would be worth a mention.Then again,red and black would have to say the T - - - - - word.       [emoji38]

Aye ok we all know you are brilliant amazing the best thing since sliced bread no need for the patronising trying to take the piss comments lots of other places you can do that on here.

Leave those who have a interest in RR talk about them the world doesn't revolve around talbot you know.

*I typed Talbot didn't need to say it

11 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Aye ok we all know you are brilliant amazing the best thing since sliced bread no need for the patronising trying to take the piss comments lots of other places you can do that on here.

Leave those who have a interest in RR talk about them the world doesn't revolve around talbot you know.

*I typed Talbot didn't need to say it

At the time that. R.R. squad of 2008/9 was indeed the best thing since sliced bread.Thought they were worth a mention.Got that wrong! Doo.

Are you Robroyguy with a new user name? 

The reason I ask is he also hated theTalbot with the same passion.

Everybody has an opinion that's the nature of the game I was displeased when fraz played up top with Willie and watt sat on bench I still disagree with that decision but e called it right in retrospect but it's about opinions sometimes players need that game to make them push on but not always possible tough decisions for manager at times but I'm a firm believer in playing players in their most natural and effective positions

Everybody has an opinion that's the nature of the game I was displeased when fraz played up top with Willie and watt sat on bench I still disagree with that decision but e called it right in retrospect but it's about opinions sometimes players need that game to make them push on but not always possible tough decisions for manager at times but I'm a firm believer in playing players in their most natural and effective positions

Shaun can play up front or centre midfield both position he is fine and comfortable in.

Pollok tomorrow night....they have been struggling of late and we will go in as favourites.
This will be tough, potential banana skin. Would a draw be acceptable?

Pollok potential banana skin who would of thought we'd be saying that [emoji23]

If it s the Pollok team that turned up on Saturday then it'll be a good match up, if it's the inconsistent one that's been present in our last few league games we might struggle. Hopefully it's a cracking game. We are due a result against Rob Roy so hopefully that comes tomorrow night :D 

Brilliant from the boys today better team first half playing all the football. Pollok as they did the whole game lumping it forward very poor from them overall.

Red card cost us the goal and the three points if Danny is on the park Jordan doesn't come for that. Even with ten men we looked more likely to nick one getting into better positions just couldn't take them.

Well done the management team good subs kept things organised.

Won't comment so much on the referee other than overall poor.

Red card was not a red in my opinion. Ball in the air and both players went for it and a clash of heads. I doubt Boyle maliciously tried to hurt the boy.

Rob Roy played well I thought. Polloks goal I felt was a foul on the keeper. Ref was poor

Yes I would say both guys rose clashed heads! not a red! ref I think tried to keep the game flowing! But a fair few cards should have been shown and he did not.

The goal came from a definite foul on the keeper but ref did not call that.

Saw us possibly getting a late goal but did not work out.

Absolutely bloody Baltic!!!!

Roy played some nice stuff deserved the win but have to accept the point.

Mon the Roy!!

You didnt think that was a red! Im sorry but Rob Roy have to be the most antagonistic team to watch in the juniors first of all assaulting players. Second having a wee wido of a no.6 winding up our support. I thought Mcmeninan was bad but your boy has made himself public enemy no.1 tonight. Hope yous dont play like that every week, yous are honestly an embarrassment to the game. Slate Pollok all you want but at least we have some integrity to the game we play and watch. Dont know what game yous watched. Or if yous know how to contest for a header, or even how not to make it a wrestling match. Choking has no place in the game, tell your goalie that. Fraser again being a wind up merchant.

Archived