Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a massive win on Saturday,certainly enhances your credentials as title challengers.Is it twelve out of twelve now?.That certainly can't be a fluke.
The laddie Campbell's off on loan to Shotts I believe.I saw him a few times with Falkirk development squad,usually he played wide on both sides of midfield,so Hannah Park should suit him.

No happening the now for wee k kev watt up front the now .
Needs a wee break a jammy goal or whatever to get him going again. Can see that he is a player just need to stick with him for me he will come good again soon.

Big Willie doing the business the now hopefully watt can find his form soon and we can mount a serious challenge for title probably a big ask but who knows excellent start keep it going lads impressive stuff so far [emoji106]

That was a massive win on Saturday,certainly enhances your credentials as title challengers.Is it twelve out of twelve now?.That certainly can't be a fluke.
The laddie Campbell's off on loan to Shotts I believe.I saw him a few times with Falkirk development squad,usually he played wide on both sides of midfield,so Hannah Park should suit him.

Boy was mentioned on the video he was in the dressing room and it was said he would be playing apart some point in the season.
We have some good wide players so won't be easy for him to get in.

Was told he was from Denny that would explain the interest from yourself pricey.

Boy was mentioned on the video he was in the dressing room and it was said he would be playing apart some point in the season.
We have some good wide players so won't be easy for him to get in.

Was told he was from Denny that would explain the interest from yourself pricey.

Aye mate,there's a lot of good players from Denny playing at all levels for teams out with the town.I like to keep track of how they are doing.Campbells a good laddie with plenty of ability,though maybe on the light side,capped for Scotland Schoolboys.

Good luck to the Rabs with your season,I really hope your in the mix come the end of the season.Hopefully a Rob Ro/Kilsyth league double!.

I'm not a manager but here goes.

Would give start
Barr, McCall, McGuire, Gallacher , and amadou up front on Saturday.

Would rest a couple of defenders, Duff, Sawyers and maybe whelan.

Risky I know and probably won't happen but that's what i would do.

Noticed the player sponsorship is up at 28 home and away strips. Great effort that

Doubt maxi will change it up massively for the nxt two games. Yes opposition in colony and east kilbride isnt as fierce as what we have faced, but changing to much as slipping up could massively hit the teams confidence. Maybe see sawyers and duff dropped but tht could be it.

I think Colony Park are a decent side I think going by their league form so far, 1 defeat from 5 games with 4 wins in the North Premier so they'll be a tough test especially away from home. East Kilbride I think we'll win comfortably. Not being disrespectful to EK but on paper we are the better side but we have to guard against complacency as cup games can prove many upsets!

Doubt maxi will change it up massively for the nxt two games. Yes opposition in colony and east kilbride isnt as fierce as what we have faced, but changing to much as slipping up could massively hit the teams confidence. Maybe see sawyers and duff dropped but tht could be it.

You could be right but boys who are training twice a week supporting from bench on matchday do deserve at some point a chance to show what they can do.

I guess that will come in time with injuries suspensions.

Colony park are actually second in top north league this is a tricky game in the Scottish next week.

I see where your coming from plugmac especially with a two week league break. But on the other side guys who are maybe not getting playing time maybe should get a chance to show what they can do and especially this weekend against East Kilbride. Again no disrespect to them but we are stronger and this could be the perfect game to give some of these guys time on the pitch. And aswell we could risk injuries. Do we risk hampering our starting 11 doing well in the league while chasing another cup? Tough one to call because I know the argument would be 'what if guys like Duff, Sawyers etc get injuries during a league game. I'm sure Maxi has a plan and we should trust in him whatever he chooses to do

29 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

I see where your coming from plugmac especially with a two week league break. But on the other side guys who are maybe not getting playing time maybe should get a chance to show what they can do and especially this weekend against East Kilbride. Again no disrespect to them but we are stronger and this could be the perfect game to give some of these guys time on the pitch. And aswell we could risk injuries. Do we risk hampering our starting 11 doing well in the league while chasing another cup? Tough one to call because I know the argument would be 'what if guys like Duff, Sawyers etc get injuries during a league game. I'm sure Maxi has a plan and we should trust in him whatever he chooses to do

Think yer man Maxwell done alrite up till now? Yous are flying

Think yer man Maxwell done alrite up till now? Yous are flying

Yeah that's true. Always have to guard against complacency and over confidence but I think Maxwell can keep the boys feet on the ground

A compromise then play strongest team early doors then sub them or start with fringe lads and bring the first choices on but feel the strongest side should be involved in both games because their is going to be call offs soon and that will disrupt the momentum

We will soon see.

Been lucky with the weather so far that won't last.

True test of management team when the poor weather kicks in and or a defeat or two.

Then we will have a clearer picture of where we are.

Delighted so far.

Mon the famous rabs!!

Keep momentum going! all players train the same! sometimes games require a specific tactic depending on players etc.

Good luck today.

Every opponent needs respect! 

I had initially posted a big motivational statement but I will save until the turn of next year.

Reckon the game will be on today? Been a few call offs, mainly in the east mind you, but I'm working in Stirling this morning and passing Cumbernauld particularly the village the rain was really coming down

Archived