Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well just the rumours from saturday nothing yet so will wait and see i guess.
Let's be honest would be happy with a point Saturday!

So would beith and glenafton beith will find it hard at pollok then next week no league games for rabs where the other 3 have away games beith n Talbot with derby games and Glen's playing Largs

14 minutes ago, rednblack said:

I know we had good size squad Sat but will we be back to having fraz and Buckie back which is full squad! plus new guys hopefully.

4 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

So would beith and glenafton beith will find it hard at pollok then next week no league games for rabs where the other 3 have away games beith n Talbot with derby games and Glen's playing Largs

Big ask but phone playing up!

Any idea of beith Talbot and glens remaining games.

Other than rabs games below

I know we have beith x1 Talbot x2 glens x2 troon x1 athurlie x1 kilbirnie x1 pollok x1

Cheers 

Big ask but phone playing up!
Any idea of beith Talbot and glens remaining games.
Other than rabs games below
I know we have beith x1 Talbot x2 glens x2 troon x1 athurlie x1 kilbirnie x1 pollok x1
Cheers 

Beith are away to pollok n Kilbirnie in next 2 games leaving 7 games 1 away which is Troon and 6 at home rabs Glen's Talbot buffs Largs hurlford Glen's still to go to Talbot as well

I know we had good size squad Sat but will we be back to having fraz and Buckie back which is full squad! plus new guys hopefully.

Not sure either will be back actually doubt it. Sense of perspective is needed folk get disappointed and there hopes and dreams bite the dust for another year so it's obvious one or two will come on a place like this and lash out so to speak and come out with reasons why it didn't go to plan that's football fans for you.  

We were tipped to finish bottom and wrote off at the start of the season which is fair enough instead we have won our first cup for decades we will surely beat our record points total and best league position ever in this set up and we were top since August till March at one point winning 13 in a row.

All massive positives anything else from now on by that i mean another cup or challenge right till the end of the league will be a bonus.

We are lucky to have a rob roy man in charge and good coaches and a great bunch of players at this difficult time in our long history most clubs in our position would have sunk long ago.

Speaking of history - history will be kind to all those involved currently and they will be remembered fondly for a long long time to come not everybody can be a Talbot or a Bonnyrigg multiple trophy winners every club in the land creates it's own heros and this season no matter what we have a load more to add to ours!

As ever Mon the famous Rabs!

It's all about the league now rose played to their strength with the long ball we couldn't match them and couldn't get our midfielders or wingers into the game but hopefully no hangover going into run in willie a bit rusty with his lay off and watt needs a goal so hopefully it all comes together soon been a good season all the same

Not sure either will be back actually doubt it. Sense of perspective is needed folk get disappointed and there hopes and dreams bite the dust for another year so it's obvious one or two will come on a place like this and lash out so to speak and come out with reasons why it didn't go to plan that's football fans for you.  We were tipped to finish bottom and wrote off at the start of the season which is fair enough instead we have won our first cup for decades we will surely beat our record points total and best league position ever in this set up and we were top since August till March at one point winning 13 in a row.

All massive positives anything else from now on by that i mean another cup or challenge right till the end of the league will be a bonus.

We are lucky to have a rob roy man in charge and good coaches and a great bunch of players at this difficult time in our long history most clubs in our position would have sunk long ago.
Speaking of history - history will be kind to all those involved currently and they will be remembered fondly for a long long time to come not everybody can be a Talbot or a Bonnyrigg multiple trophy winners every club in the land creates it's own heros and this season no matter what we have a load more to add to ours!

Don't be flinging in the towel just yet. I think it will go to the wire as long as we can keep our big players fit and they are up for the challenge ( No hiding ). We still have Reece , Gavin , Shaun , Jordan all ready for action.

3 hours ago, rednblack said:

Not sure either will be back actually doubt it. Sense of perspective is needed folk get disappointed and there hopes and dreams bite the dust for another year so it's obvious one or two will come on a place like this and lash out so to speak and come out with reasons why it didn't go to plan that's football fans for you.  

We were tipped to finish bottom and wrote off at the start of the season which is fair enough instead we have won our first cup for decades we will surely beat our record points total and best league position ever in this set up and we were top since August till March at one point winning 13 in a row.

Well said mate and all very true! the lads will do their very best to finish well.

Have to take the rough with the smooth! if we drop short then no shame as it's likely to be to Talbot/glens/beith.

The team have been tremendous and still proud at good season.

Think team will give their all to try and finish as best they can.

Fans only venting because they passionate about this squad of boys! who are hero's already bringing first sectional cup home in 43 years! so we are proud! and want them to continue and with hope in our hearts that team could still take more silverware home.

We all behind you all keep up the good work lads!!

Mon the Roy!!!!

Can't believe team player doesn't know who's coming and going also I'm looking for 3 points no point in beating all the others if we are going win this league must set out for a win. I will be more than interested to see who will be in goal that will tell me a lot I expect brown to be back in let's see if any the regular picks who were very poor on sat keep their place has the gaffer got the guts to drop them like he did with the keeper on sat mon the Roy intae the Talbot

You sound exactly like one or two more posters on here come on just admit the obvious! Ha ha

I do agree with keeper bit though interesting.

Oh why would team player know anything like that?

4 hours ago, rednblack said:

Excellent post,one to be proud of.We have had a wonderful season ,now in unknown territory so lets get behind the Roy and enjoy the run in.

You sound exactly like one or two more posters on here come on just admit the obvious! Ha ha

I do agree with keeper bit though interesting.

Oh why would team player know anything like that?

The same way you know rumours

1 hour ago, Pie rab said:

Can't believe team player doesn't know who's coming and going also I'm looking for 3 points no point in beating all the others if we are going win this league must set out for a win. I will be more than interested to see who will be in goal that will tell me a lot I expect brown to be back in let's see if any the regular picks who were very poor on sat keep their place has the gaffer got the guts to drop them like he did with the keeper on sat mon the Roy intae the Talbot

Watched rob roy a few times this year wasn't there sat poor performace by all accounts ! Who would you drop out a matter of interest ? Referring to old favourites really got to laugh they've done really well this year have they not . Does your boy not get a game with them or something?

Disappointment for both our teams,in the Scottish,at the weekend! Hopes & dreams shattered for another year.But hey,dust ourselves down & get ready for the next challenge! For you guys,it's the league title that should be in your sights,& for Buffs,it's league survival,& win as many points as we can,to try & keep our place.A lot of football & some exciting matches,still to be played by our teams,so we should stay positive until......as they say...."the fat lady sings"! Good luck Rabs! 

Archived