Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

I certainly do go to most games have missed two or three lately because of ill health but I be up in Bonnyrigg on Saturday sorry about post had a whiskey to many first in a while a bit embarrassed now lol

That's it blame the demon drink [emoji4]

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, plug mac said:

I certainly do go to most games have missed two or three lately because of ill health but I be up in Bonnyrigg on Saturday sorry about post had a whiskey to many first in a while a bit embarrassed now lol

Absolutely no reason to feel embarrassed at being drunk on this thread,bud. :)

Managed to get a shift swap for Saturday looking forward to the big one, me my dad and some of his friends all heading up the M8 to Sunny Edinburgh. Fingers crossed, can't wait on the Presecco and a wee cuddle from Star man GARY, When we do a lap of honour.

On 13/03/2017 at 15:31, Van magic said:

Don't know how it's this but that's wrong just head for Bonnyrigg town centre all you need is there bookies, pubs and most importantly the ground. Safe journey to all emoji1417.png

Cracking chip shop on the lights

Managed to get a shift swap for Saturday looking forward to the big one, me my dad and some of his friends all heading up the M8 to Sunny Edinburgh. Fingers crossed, can't wait on the Presecco and a wee cuddle from Star man GARY, When we do a lap of honour.

I've warned you Nicole I don't want any of your Xmas antics that was totally embarrassing no throwing yourself at GaryImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1489687510.201874.jpg

Very quiet on the KRR forum, hope it's not pre match nerves. I honestly think if we perform to our best then we have a great chance. So come on guys let's hear the noise and let's show our support for the Rabs. I believe in maxi and the boys let's bring it home. [emoji471]

It's a great cup tie in the making!Good luck to both-good lads with a top side at Bonnyrigg who were very hospitable to us despite us inflicting a crushing defeat on them last year in the Cup.We know Rob Roy well and they are now a strong side with real potential however I feel this will be their toughest test so far of how far they have come.Recipe for a beezer!

Call off today maybe was a blessing to rest us for the big one next week.

On the flip side it will take its toll with the fixture pile up.

The league is very interesting now. Glenafton only a point ahead with us still to play them twice. Both games can be crucial as to who goes on to win the league. BUT we still have Talbot to play twice who only sit 4 points behind Glens so they're still a very strong possibility to retain the title.

Beith have still a good few games to play and will have such a backlog and that will take its toll on them so I don't see them going on to win the league. I think the top 3 currently will contain the winner.

I'll hope and believe it'll be Rob Roy

Pmsl beith have played one game less out of West and scottish and if game goes ahead today and as we speak game is on so by end of today beith will have played same as other 3 and if and I say if we win today then only 2 points behind Talbot plus we have only 3 away games left and 6 at home 3 of them being against our 3 rivals yes we are 4th favourites but fixture pile up is not a problem for beith

Combination of us not turning up ( one of the worst games of the season ) especially 1st half gave it a decent go second half , a combination of that and bonnyrigg being a good hard working tight compact tough team to get anything from resulted in todays result.

No point going into anything in great detail beat today by the better team on the day shame but can't dwell on it and at the end of the day we have only lost 3 games in 27 this season still very good going .

Word was danny boyle has resigned and was at today's game but nothing official.

33 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Rose all giants played high ball all day we where out muscled no midfield at all wingers non existent absolutely no service to strikers not a good game at all silly sending off for willie

So nothing to do with skill at all?

KRR beat my team, 2-1 at Benburb's ground, when I thought that we deserved at least a draw. However, our first half was poor, and as we didn't take our chances in the 2nd half, only had ourselves to blame. Then you beat Penicuik 4-3, so another narrow West v East victory for KRR.

However, at this time, Bonnyrigg are better than both Penicuik and Mussy, and I never thought you were going to complete the treble today.

Archived