Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had him on trial saturday yeah that's why you are saying what you are in the first line Judas.
If anyone can get a tune out the boy and he obviously has something going for him then our management team can [emoji4]

This doesn't make sense and sounds very aggressive. Sad

Strange sense of humour....I'm sure you really mean the second comment:-rolleyes

Yeah that's it strange sense of humour [emoji28] why would i not mean it got nothing against kilbirnie well except 1977 final ???? or the ex linlithgow gaffer.

Just rumours and this is no place for rumours [emoji4]

This is the only place for rumours bud [emoji23][emoji23][emoji849]

Like the rumour that quantum leap & talbot Bing are 1 in the same guy .

Oops did a just say that out loud [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This is the only place for rumours bud [emoji23][emoji23][emoji849]
Like the rumour that quantum leap & talbot Bing are 1 in the same guy .
Oops did a just say that out loud [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I see!!
My lips are sealed though ????

On 09/03/2017 at 18:38, JakeSAFC said:

He was decent for us, personally thought he would've signed.

Stirling had too many players in his position and couldn't offer him a contract. Watched him for a few years - just not had the breaks.  Will be a good signing for Rob Roy

Listen NRG, you previously used to pollute numerous threads with your inane pish when " you actually didn`t have a clue about what was being discussed"  so you`ll excuse me if I don`t feel compelled to allow you to set any standards when it comes to posting on here! You`ve got a number of good time supporters (followers?) who have  been gradually coming out the woodwork as the season progresses who all appear to be tugging their forelock in deference to your position as self appointed club guardian and yet you choose to start firing your stupid comic book questions at the first one who appears brave enough to stick his head above the parapet with an opinion different from yours.

You would be surprised about what I know. How about an SIS  loan for £100,000 for starters? Is it questions like this that your supporters are asking on a Saturday and getting the answers to???

Is any of this information true and why do we need £100,000 loans from Social investment Scotland . When is the new Park being built why did we leave the old park

Stirling had too many players in his position and couldn't offer him a contract. Watched him for a few years - just not had the breaks.  Will be a good signing for Rob Roy

Not really, out wide isn't exactly a position we're overflowed with. Think he was unlucky not to get a contract. Too good for the juniors, which can only be good for Kirky:

Is any of this information true and why do we need £100,000 loans from Social investment Scotland . When is the new Park being built why did we leave the old park

The guy stating about £100k loan probably came across this online but Kirkintilloch Sports Club and not just Kirkintilloch Rob Roy FC. Also Rob Roy guys will know ins and outs better than anyone and seems a great project once sports stadium built.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.oscr.org.uk/downloadfile.aspx%3Fid%3D101579%26type%3D5%26charityid%3DSC045155%26arid%3D209137&ved=0ahUKEwigzp-O7czSAhVEJMAKHcciAOcQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNGEjOtxwxiyPuMX74Sxh8MKTtRl9A&sig2=pjlemTFFi7OeMlNvJi8bHQ

37 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Not really, out wide isn't exactly a position we're overflowed with. Think he was unlucky not to get a contract. Too good for the juniors, which can only be good for Kirky:

To be fair we have a lot of quality in the wide area in duff mackie and gallagher, pearson can also do a shift out there but coming to the end of the season with injuries etc then any new addition can't be turned down. 

whats the chances of game being on tmoro, any ideas? not sure where people are getting Sawyers is injured and Shaun Fraser is out for the season?? Hope it's not true - both them extremely important for the run in

Archived