Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ignoring the auld cretin from kilsyth [emoji4] Scottish cup draw this Tuesday afternoon and a west of Scotland cup game next Saturday.
Good chance to rest one or two who are maybe carrying niggley injury and play one or two at least who have been waiting patiently for a game to show what they can do
[/quote
Can't see it all players want to play no matter what's the right or wrong thing to do . To be honest some would benefit from a weeks rest.

So what would you do Saturday keep as many regulars as possible or change it up let others show what they can do ahead of the run in.

What priority is it? Normally i would say just as important as any other competition we enter but this season?

West of Scotland is a big trophy and one we would love a good run in! Also Ardrosson going pretty well this season so certainly need to treat them with respect. I would make 1 or 2 changes just to freshen team up, majority should stay the same. Would say it's our business end of the season wouldn't bring in boys just to give them a run out. Need the keep momentum going! 

West of Scotland is a big trophy and one we would love a good run in! Also Ardrosson going pretty well this season so certainly need to treat them with respect. I would make 1 or 2 changes just to freshen team up, majority should stay the same. Would say it's our business end of the season wouldn't bring in boys just to give them a run out. Need the keep momentum going! 

I think that's spot on.

For the cup games like this I wouldn't change a full winning squad. I'd maybe put on 1 maybe 2 guys needing game time and play them beside more experienced members of the squad. It can help the guys build up confidence and for maybe younger players they can be coached through the game by the likes of McMenamin etc

Archived