Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

League business next pollok.

Still a bit to go yet game at a time focus on each! No sense getting ahead of ourselfs.

We need fit healthy squad first and foremost tough games to come don't want any injuries had few already,these nine games could be really tough as they are without injuries.

We wait and see but not near winning anything yet too early.

But in a position to challenge.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
League business next pollok.
Still a bit to go yet game at a time focus on each! No sense getting ahead of ourselfs.
We need fit healthy squad first and foremost tough games to come don't want any injuries had few already,these nine games could be really tough as they are without injuries.
We wait and see but not near winning anything yet too early.
But in a position to challenge.

I know team player but right now I feel we are unstoppable and willie and Kevin are back up to speed we take a bit of stopping although not at game yesterday losing 3 goals is concerning

1 minute ago, plug mac said:

I know team player but right now I feel we are unstoppable and willie and Kevin are back up to speed we take a bit of stopping although not at game yesterday losing 3 goals is concerning

Yes but scored four should had five but scored from all over the park! went behind came back finished it.

Very hopeful 

All to do but getting there we crack on lose some then still crack on,we keep winning then good because we can,but can understand it could all go horribly wrong too! so quietly confident but also realistic.

But is watt back up to speed?,picked up niggly injury in a friendly missed musselburgh and didnt get much game time yesterday.

Perfect time next Sat at Pollok for Kevin to turn it on like he did with that excellent finish last season.

No really two or the three goals were brilliantly taken.

But is watt back up to speed?,picked up niggly injury in a friendly missed musselburgh and didnt get much game time yesterday.

Perfect time next Sat at Pollok for Kevin to turn it on like he did with that excellent finish last season.

Watt seems to pick up knocks at important times of season so unlucky feel if he and willie start firing we are going to take a bit of stopping with fraz in middle also formidable a bit concerning loosing 3 goals on Saturday but hopefully a blip

Energy - Now 3 times in last 8 years last time 2011.

Plug - All those players mentioned really seem to enjoy playing for the Roy. Kevin has been unlucky with injuries.

Defence had been good all season two really well taken goals and one mix up don't change that against a good team.

For what it's worth, I thought the Rob Roy defence was pretty solid looking on Saturday.  Not much you can do about two wonder goals.  I doubt any defence could do much about them.  You could argue they were a bit slow to get out to the Penicuik striker for the first, but it was clearly a rehearsed corner and not one you'd expect.

I understand rob roy fans being upbeat about the way there team has played this season . I've seen them a few times good side. Can they win any of the big ones got a good chance! So mocking them is abit disrespectful . They haven't had much success so fans grab every bit of hope good luck .

This place is full of negativity and absolute rubbish most of the time then when a more positive upbeat thread appears it still gets shot down in flames so it seems.

We may well win nothing else but the way team have performed we have the right to get carried away a bit if we can't now we never will!

29 minutes ago, Rossiter blue said:

I understand rob roy fans being upbeat about the way there team has played this season . I've seen them a few times good side. Can they win any of the big ones got a good chance! So mocking them is abit disrespectful . They haven't had much success so fans grab every bit of hope good luck .

I havent yet seen Glenafton but ive seen the rest in our league.  Rob Roy are the best ive seen. Im not sure if they have it in them to do the league and cup double but im convinced they will win one of them. Good luck to them.:thumsup2

No supporters are getting carried away. At the moment I would have bitten the hand of somebody if they had said at the start of the season we would win a cup, get to the last 8 of the Scottish and finished in the top 5 in the league. The reality is now that is likely to happen (provided we don't go on a horror run) so am delighted at this season regardless of how it finishes. Have I started to believe we might be in with a chance of another trophy - yes of course but certainly not taking anything for granted. However what I will say is Stewart and his team have done a fantastic team and it is the best rabs team I have seen for a very long time!

34 minutes ago, Satori. said:

I havent yet seen Glenafton but ive seen the rest in our league.  Rob Roy are the best ive seen. Im not sure if they have it in them to do the league and cup double but im convinced they will win one of them. Good luck to them.:thumsup2

Agreed Satori. The Rabs are the team I've been most impressed with,this season.They outgunned Buffs at Cumbernauld,earlier this season,after being 0-1 down! They are excellent going forward,& can tear defences apart! Wouldn't mind Buffs getting a home draw against them,in the next round of the Scottish,though.A chance for us to get a bit of revenge! ;)

Archived