Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest it going to be a big ask to win either the league or scottish cup but if a team and management can at least deliver one then it's this team and management the winning and never give up attitude is their for all to see it's going to be some finale for everyone good luck boys it achievable keep believing [emoji106][emoji460]

The beauty of the cup is the fact that there are no easy ties. There's obviously ones you'd hope to avoid for obvious reasons but the truth is if you're gonna win it you're gonna have to play one of the favourites at some point.

Confident yes.

However Pollok are a top team with good players, there is no chance they will accept another defeat to us and will come out fighting. Laws of averages says you can't keep beating a certain team but I just hope the run against them doesn't come to an end as it is a massive weekend in the title race! 

Big weekend in the title race defeat for beith and I think it will be very hard for them to win the league . If rob roy beat Pollok and glens drop anything at the lie then roy in commanding position but that's just one scenario . I would think the Talbot will now make a charge to try n reel in rob roy.

2 hours ago, Rossiter blue said:

Big weekend in the title race defeat for beith and I think it will be very hard for them to win the league . If rob roy beat Pollok and glens drop anything at the lie then roy in commanding position but that's just one scenario . I would think the Talbot will now make a charge to try n reel in rob roy.

The Rabs just have to keep on doing what they've been doing,so far this season......playing well,grinding out results,& picking up points! Beith were my tip to win the league this season,but they seem to have 'fallen off the rails' in recent matches.Talbot aren't as strong as they once were,imo,but always seem to be there or there abouts at the end of the season. I'm not a secret Rabs fan :lol:,but appreciate good football being played by a good team! Best of luck to KRR in the run in to the end of the league season....if they win the title,then they are the team this year that deserve it most!

The beauty of the cup is the fact that there are no easy ties. There's obviously ones you'd hope to avoid for obvious reasons but the truth is if you're gonna win it you're gonna have to play one of the favourites at some point.

Long way to go, the Rabs have the points on the board which is a big advantage. Keep grinding out results in the league and the Scottish Cup, forget the other cups as possible injuries and suspensions let the rest battle it out. Focus on the big two and you may surprise yourself. March is always a big month if you take all points you can start to dream.

This place is full of negativity and absolute rubbish most of the time then when a more positive upbeat thread appears it still gets shot down in flames so it seems.

We may well win nothing else but the way team have performed we have the right to get carried away a bit if we can't now we never will!

Best post yet

Feeling so confident in this squad of players that this could really be our season. We have as strong a team as I've seen. We weren't at the races against Beith but that could be due to playing more defensively than we normally do. Keep it going maxi and gordon! 

Feeling so confident in this squad of players that this could really be our season. We have as strong a team as I've seen. We weren't at the races against Beith but that could be due to playing more defensively than we normally do. Keep it going maxi and gordon! 

Good stuff Kirky.

Wonder what chances the Pollok game being on Saturday??? Newlandsfield usually copes well with the rain but forecast is for a lot of it.

The Beith game we played with one up front and no dig in the middle Gary had sore back and was missed. We just didn't compete on the physical side that day. We now are a better all round team no fear.

Archived