Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to glenafton winning but it's so frustrating. I think just saying pitch is the pitch is fair enough for cumbernauld as it's thers but surely...surely, We have other options...it's shocking we don't have our own ground

Fair play to glenafton winning but it's so frustrating. I think just saying pitch is the pitch is fair enough for cumbernauld as it's thers but surely...surely, We have other options...it's shocking we don't have our own ground

Everyone knows it's shocking and I'm sure one day the whole sorry mess will come out in the open properly.
Until then no point letting frustration get better of us it's be a brilliant season no matter what with the possibility of more the come.

Our lack of having our own playable pitch is going to be the downfall this season catch up is not a good idea points on board is better so hoping for the best as weather is improving [emoji106]

It won't really be our downfall. The best team wins the league bad pitch or not.

Yeh I no the season has been amazin and in no way am I complaining about the team and what we have accomplished this season. Been the best team I remember in 25 years of following the Roy. I'm still allowed to get frustrated now and then!!lol [emoji38]

Call off today maybe was a blessing to rest us for the big one next week.

On the flip side it will take its toll with the fixture pile up.

The league is very interesting now. Glenafton only a point ahead with us still to play them twice. Both games can be crucial as to who goes on to win the league. BUT we still have Talbot to play twice who only sit 4 points behind Glens so they're still a very strong possibility to retain the title.

Beith have still a good few games to play and will have such a backlog and that will take its toll on them so I don't see them going on to win the league. I think the top 3 currently will contain the winner.

I'll hope and believe it'll be Rob Roy

Hi all, Rab just been really busy but I'm always having a look to see what's happening.
Don't like to bore you all too much as such but just itching for us to get on and get games played! can't stand backlog but it happens this time of year.
I am concerned with comments on injuries and hope they are mere niggles and players maintain the fitness levels and just as important still have the mental motivation and attitude to continue this nice run.
I do feel we are there to be beaten and it is possible given our push to complete our season will see us given tough games! we can be beat as easily as we can win,and no team we have left will let us have it easy.
We have a squad who are all training and all waiting to be selected,we should utilise all our "tool's" (players) when necessary and when some "tools" are needing maintained/ refreshed then we should do that too and get them back to maximim efficiency! Then we can get the job done competently! if we have players capable play them and a good squad will help them along and if it's a bad day for that player then make a change! you can't use a rusty nail if you want longevity (you will get my points).
I will say again we all have opinions and should always say your piece! the KRR thread is for that.
I do however have faith that WE KRR will give every game 100% and if everything clicks we will win more than we lose! everything has to be right though supporters giving 100% positivity really motivates! management getting the tool box refreshed /fixed /alternatives!/the players!! 100% attitude 100% fit and ready and able! and game plan tactics should a game take a wrong turn! mentality strength and depth to switch it back! it's ok me saying all this as it's not telling anyone how to suck eggs it's merely us all having the self belief attitude ability motivation and drive to get results! we all know we may win some! lose some! draw some! and that's credit to us or opposition! But I believe we have it all its just doing the job on the day and fighting tooth and nail to win! if we just drop short then so be it we move on! But we do this having given our all.
Motivational quote this month
"If you are capable and want something!
"Earn it and take it" don't be pushovers you are top end of table for a reason!! tough league and your in it!!
"When the going gets tough" KRR get going!!!
"Big game next week but it's in our hands" let's earn it! and  take it!!

Glad to see your back team player I'm loving the word tools for the players your spot on bet some of them are tools pmsl hope the whole squad are behind what you are saying #upforthecup

This team can face anyone regardless of call offs winners all over the park our players staff history in making play our strongest team we untouchable simply better than our competitors

Reign it in a bit ffs.

We are coming to the business end of the season. As our manager said in the paper we have a squad who have mostly never been in this situation. It's gonna be extremely tough from now on. We have a hard run in and really tough Scottish cup game all games to be enjoyed but quit all that kind of talk does no good what so ever. Do you actually go to the games or just come on here and make our fans look like arrogant so and so when infact you won't meet a more down to earth group of fans like the Roy's.

On 12/03/2017 at 08:53, Pie rab said:

Glad to see your back team player I'm loving the word tools for the players your spot on bet some of them are tools pmsl hope the whole squad are behind what you are saying #upforthecup

Lol Rab!!

Reign it in a bit ffs.
We are coming to the business end of the season. As our manager said in the paper we have a squad who have mostly never been in this situation. It's gonna be extremely tough from now on. We have a hard run in and really tough Scottish cup game all games to be enjoyed but quit all that kind of talk does no good what so ever. Do you actually go to the games or just come on here and make our fans look like arrogant so and so when infact you won't meet a more down to earth group of fans like the Roy's.

I certainly do go to most games have missed two or three lately because of ill health but I be up in Bonnyrigg on Saturday sorry about post had a whiskey to many first in a while a bit embarrassed now lol

Bonnyrigg Rose fc. Address 17 auld orchard , Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Edinburgh. EH19 3BR

Hope this is the correct address taken some of the boys from the work.

Don't know how it's this but that's wrong just head for Bonnyrigg town centre all you need is there bookies, pubs and most importantly the ground. Safe journey to all [emoji1417]

Don't know how it's this but that's wrong just head for Bonnyrigg town centre all you need is there bookies, pubs and most importantly the ground. Safe journey to all [emoji1417]

Thanks mate of google maps

Archived