Wales v Belgium

1320Lichtie

Mon Belgium, get right into these little Englanders and send them home.

Vertonghen out for Belgium.

Think this could be a bit of a boring game. Similar to the England Wales game. Hope not though.

2-0 Belgium.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people are going to be in for a shock. This is not going to be a walk in the park for Belgium. Think it's going to be cagey. 2-1 either way.

Belgium are like the Spanish side of old who looked good but shat it when it mattered

Vertonghen out for Belgium.

So is Tam Vermaelen. Bit of a makeshift defence for Belgium tonight so Bale could have a field day tonight if he is given the service.

Still think Belgium will win this comfortably in the end though. Hazard and De Bruyne finally seem to be hitting form on the international stage so 3-1 to the Red Devils.

All depends who scores first.  If Belgium do, I can't see Wales getting back into it.  I imagine Wales will play with little ambition, similar to how they did against England, because we've seen a few games now go that way and on to penalties. 

I really don't want Wales to win, but I'd accept it if it means we actually get a good game.  Remember good games?  They were great...

Hope Wales can do it but the Belgians seem to have been improving game to game and I think they might just edge it. 

Archived