Clyde v Partick Thistle Under 20's

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dave.j said:

Or... you could back up your horseshit statement i quoted, with evidence.

But i wont hold my breath.

If you're looking for evidence, then you can have a quick look at the First Team and Under-20 squad sections on our profile. There, you'll clearly see that of our 18-man squad tonight, 14 were 17 years old or younger. One of the overage players was the sub keeper, one was a forward who is back-up for our senior strikers, and the other two were the centre backs returning from injury. 

1 minute ago, dave.j said:

Which local high school did they pick 9 boys from, to play tonight?

In terms of level of ability. If you went you would have seen for yourself.

4 minutes ago, Firhill Road said:

Because your club is a rump outfit propping up the arse end of Scottish football, and still renting out a dump in Cumbernauld to play football in: a competent and confident outfit would look to gobble up any kind of prize money at any opportunity, but a loser mentailty permeates through Clyde FC and your *** manager.

Clyde :lol:

Barry Ferguson :lol: 

Yes, I'm sure the tie in the next round would've been a real money-spinner, once stadium rental, policing and stewarding costs were taken into consideration. What a zoomer.

3 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

If you're looking for evidence, then you can have a quick look at the First Team and Under-20 squad sections on our profile. There, you'll clearly see that of our 18-man squad tonight, 14 were 17 years old or younger. One of the overage players was the sub keeper, one was a forward who is back-up for our senior strikers, and the other two were the centre backs returning from injury. 

And our team? 

2 minutes ago, Chris_DK said:

Just the odd £250,000 investment into their youth structure and facilities.

Ill help you out.

Was it the majority of our team, you said, were 3 years older?

Twelve of the 22 players in the starting line up for both sides this evening were born in 1998 or later. A further 6 were born in 1997.

Archived