Top players in Ayrshire leagues?

Out with Kieran and Michael who are top drawer. Joe Gold is always a player I have admired think he's top class.

Special mention must go to Billy Mason top player, consummate professional. Still has such drive and commitment after everything he has achieved. Plus he's an absolute gentleman.

I know I have mentioned 3 ex and 1 current Hurlford player but I have limited knowledge of the the players down there. Have really only seen Hurlford and Shortlees.

I'm sure there are other talented boys that will get mentioned

What about the lower leagues ? Any players that can do a job in the top leagues. I see in a different thread that moorpark have added well. I don't know any of they lads, could they play prem?

Out with Kieran and Michael who are top drawer. Joe Gold is always a player I have admired think he's top class.

Special mention must go to Billy Mason top player, consummate professional. Still has such drive and commitment after everything he has achieved. Plus he's an absolute gentleman.

I know I have mentioned 3 ex and 1 current Hurlford player but I have limited knowledge of the the players down there. Have really only seen Hurlford and Shortlees.

I'm sure there are other talented boys that will get mentioned

billy mason and gentleman in the same sentence🤒

Guys an absolute p***k!

U obviously don't know Billy mason then ya fud !!!!

Ayrshire football have keyboard gangsters aswell, no need for the name calling.

Anytime I have came across Billy he's been nothing but a nice guy, if you have a different opinion that your up to you.

Stewarton last I heard.

Beyond Scottish senior I mean. He is the real deal.

Surely needs 2 be playing with a top level amateur team 1st b4 making a step up if he's that good. No disrespect but did both Lochan and Stewarton not get relegated when he was playing 4 them?

U obviously don't know Billy mason then ya fud !!!!

the guy throws himself about trying to bully players but when he's on the receiving end he's screaming at refs trying to get guys sent off.mabey away from the park he's a good guy but on it he is a pain in the arse.

Archived