Top players in Ayrshire leagues?

the guy throws himself about trying to bully players but when he's on the receiving end he's screaming at refs trying to get guys sent off.mabey away from the park he's a good guy but on it he is a pain in the arse.

That's called experience and perhaps why he has won as many medals as he has. Not a lot of nice fellows win trophies and if you can't handle him on the park then he has done his job. He's a cracking lad and a role model for any amateur player

Go call him a p***k to his face lololol

Exactly and billy isn't just a cracking lad but he's also a right hardy lad too and I would honestly ask the guys on here to say what you are saying on here to his face as honestly it wouldn't end up very well , think his family origins are from the new farm loch area of kilmarnock which in itself suffers no fools .

Aw you ever hear on this forum is say it to his face lol f**k sake are you no allowed to say anything against somebody on a public forum without having to go and see if they would slap you if you said it to his face lol

Aw you ever hear on this forum is say it to his face lol f**k sake are you no allowed to say anything against somebody on a public forum without having to go and see if they would slap you if you said it to his face lol

exactly j,trust me I have told him to his face as am sure countless others have while playing against him.no denying the guys pedigree.

Exactly and billy isn't just a cracking lad but he's also a right hardy lad too and I would honestly ask the guys on here to say what you are saying on here to his face as honestly it wouldn't end up very well , think his family origins are from the new farm loch area of kilmarnock which in itself suffers no fools .

and I am from the Milton area of kilbirnie,ur point is?

Holy shit boys rein it in lol the testosterone is dripping. I know Billy Mason and his family really well and hes from the Onthank area of Kilmarnock not that it makes any difference and I can assure you the man would just be laughing at this. On the park he a winner simple and his trophy haul and longevity proves it. He may get up peoples noses on the park and to call him a p***k lol could be accurate but ONLY on the park. Outside football the guy is a family man and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet simples!

Holy shit boys rein it in lol the testosterone is dripping. I know Billy Mason and his family really well and hes from the Onthank area of Kilmarnock not that it makes any difference and I can assure you the man would just be laughing at this. On the park he a winner simple and his trophy haul and longevity proves it. He may get up peoples noses on the park and to call him a p***k lol could be accurate but ONLY on the park. Outside football the guy is a family man and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet simples!

like I said mate my opinion of him is purely on the park.

Who do you play with Cboats?

i played with the jets,Dalry United and the Bowery on a Sunday.signed with Dalry ammies this year after a long time out the game due to a double leg break!

i played with the jets,Dalry United and the Bowery on a Sunday.signed with Dalry ammies this year after a long time out the game due to a double leg break!

all the best for the season mate see you when we play you

Archived