Central

Wilsy

Who is going to challenge for the trophies this season? Will bannockburn harestanes or anyone else give the champs a good go?

1A looks very very tough and I can't wait to see how that pans out, aikenhead are back and Southside will be a good addition to the set up

1B no so tough in my opinion but is still a very strong league

Postal and aikenhead rekindle an old rivalry, and st Patrick's and Haldane have a local derby. Exciting times

55 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Heard big Gilmartin is up there who's just left Blantyre. Also a couple from Irvine Meadow.

See for yourself tomorrow they have a bounce game at Springburn Park.

What times their bounce game tomorrow?

I think it would be naive to think no amatuer clubs are handing over 'x' amount to attract 'some' players. This I don't doubt happens. However, I think it's also naive and disrespectful to assume all players who move from paid ranks to amatuers does it for money.
Some guys just have a change of motivation or a change in personal circumstances that dictate a change in their football. And if your going to go to amatuer your going to go to one of the better team if given the choice.

On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at 16:02, The journeyman said:

Postal will be up challenging this year after bringing in theyre new manager, james will bring in new players who have played for him before, lot of good teams in division 1

Who is the new postal manager?

Archived