Opponents required to play in Ayrshire

Cheggers84

Hes been dishing it out for about a week now so if he can't take it back then he csn f**k off and take his pish talk somewhere else. Folk posting genuine questions and topics on here for a reason and get belittled by idiots like him.

Guys a fanny. Or girl who knows

Got one sorted guys thanks, playing winlinton. Got CD on Wednesday so will let you know lol but yes sad times. I feel there are now too many teams in Ayrshire for the amount of players willing to commit

Haha worse patter in here

Good, you can f**k off and play with ur crayons again and stop annoying everyone.

There's genuine folk on here trying to better themselves and the club's they are associated with so maybe you should take note and stop making a c**t of yourself and hide behind a username

52 minutes ago, Cheggers84 said:

Got one sorted guys thanks, playing winlinton. Got CD on Wednesday so will let you know lol but yes sad times. I feel there are now too many teams in Ayrshire for the amount of players willing to commit

CD struggling, Galston struggling, and Carrick too by all accounts. Prem league will be a sham this year and it's because it's went from teams playing for second to now playing for third. Players are dropping down leagues for competition. The Lees will romp it anyway lolol

It all comes back to the same old discussion involving the dominant team in the premier and it would appear this season more than ever that it's making a massive impact.

As you say players leaving premier teams to go go lower divisions in search of silverware, csn understand why but it's a disaster waiting to happen as the association will slowly deteriorate

Good, you can f**k off and play with ur crayons again and stop annoying everyone.

There's genuine folk on here trying to better themselves and the club's they are associated with so maybe you should take note and stop making a c**t of yourself and hide behind a username

[emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476] too easy [emoji5]

1 hour ago, The Goalie123 said:

Mossblown are struggling also but I think like CD and the others they will pull through.

The premier teams will always pull through because they always have that to fall back on but I fear they will be weaker than usual and the cheats and Shortlees could be winning games by 6 and 7 each week 

Archived