We Need to Talk About Angus

I was in Arbroath the week before Christmas. Had to go to Argos. The high St was dead and loads of rubbish blowing about. Looked really manky unlike 10 yrs ago when it was a busy town centre. As u say the rest of the town is no bad but the only really good thing about the town is pie bobs.
Brechin might not have much but at least the centre is clean.

Not having that the only good thing about Arbroath is pie bobs, there's some decent chip shops too.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The high street is an utter shitehole. As is the west port.

Rest of the town is dece. Pie Bobs is shite. The harbour, cliffs and the abbey are the top 3 things in the Angus riviera, them and Peppo's. ;)

Agree with  Peppo's .  The only decent chippie in Angus

13 minutes ago, theycallmetrinity said:

Mistaken it with links park bud

Higher average attendances at Links Park than there is at the Glebe Bog.  Even less people anywhere near Brechin village centre.

3 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

You seem like a very angry  man, I have stayed in Forfar for a few years now and agree about the state of Brechin but its no the people that's the issue, its the  lack of investment that is turning it into a tip. Now get back to Bar 10 with the luvvies and help pay their new rates bill & wind yer neck in. I will be in Troopers around 3.00pm if you fancy a beer.:cheers I will be the one at the bar we twa heids:thumsup2 Your no the silver fox that used to work at the Dispatch are you ?

If indeed he is the one , I can understand his frustrations.  The late Steve Mitchell used to work in the same office and used to sing Brechin songs to him every time Farfar got beat !!!  :lol:    He couldn't reply as Farfar don't have any songs !!!!  lol

21 minutes ago, theycallmetrinity said:

I went to the Annan 0-5 game last season. Crowd was something like 486. We counted 198. That's how bad your crowds are.

What is the relevance of your comment?

4 hours ago, theycallmetrinity said:

What you don't seem to know is that the solicitor from Brechin stuck up for your lot as well back in 64. Berwick were one of 5 clubs the Rangers and Forfar big wigs were wanting kicked out of the league.

Fine you can stay ffs. Montrose can still f**k off, though