NFL Preseason 2016

lichtie23

Stayed up to watch last night, seen no Cousins, Reed, Williams, Jackson, Garcon, Compton, Breeland, Kerrigan or Norman - went to bed after McCoy's interception.   Fair do's to the fans that turn up at these match-ups, they're the real heroes (especially anyone who travels)  :lol:

Watched the condensed version today, Jay Gruden's reaction to the safety "what the f**k is this?"

Famous Jameis absolutely destroyed the Browns first half last night. Moved the ball at will.

Josh Gordon made two massive plays, one for a TD, desperation deep balls and the big guy burned his coverage.

Although his action was limited, its great to see VC back and prove the doubters who said he was done wrong. Hopefully he can crack on from here and avoid any injuries.

It was encouraging but I still expect him to do f**k all this season. The lad King did well tho. Could get himself a roster spot

Watched bits of the Giants win over New England last night. I made some observations....

1- Ryan Nassib isn't very good
2- Tavarres King is rapid and should make the 53 man roster
3- Our Linebackers need an upgrade
4- Tevin Wade is a nice choice at Nickel corner
5- Paul Perkins seriously needs to improve his ball security

On 02/09/2016 at 07:38, lichtie23 said:

Watched bits of the Giants win over New England last night. I made some observations....

1- Ryan Nassib isn't very good
2- Tavarres King is rapid and should make the 53 man roster
3- Our Linebackers need an upgrade
4- Tevin Wade is a nice choice at Nickel corner
5- Paul Perkins seriously needs to improve his ball security

You must have only watched the Giant's good bits. :lol:

Archived