other leagues 16/17

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting final weekend in the polish ekstraklasa.

It's split into a relegation&championship round, on Friday night the relegation round takes place,it's very tight.on Sunday it's the championship,also tight.worth looking out for I'd say if you've a device that'll get you the games live

23 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

Interesting final weekend in the polish ekstraklasa.

It's split into a relegation&championship round, on Friday night the relegation round takes place,it's very tight.on Sunday it's the championship,also tight.worth looking out for I'd say if you've a device that'll get you the games live

23 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The big games all seem to be live on Bet365 if you've got a funded account. Might watch the last ten minutes if it's exciting.

seemed to be pretty exciting

gornik leczna looked home and dry 2-0 up away to ruch Chorzow-they were 3rd bottom,level on points with arka gydnia who were winning away to Lublin but with a slightly better goal difference.then there was a stoppage for 23 mins for what I'm not sure,everyone else had finished when they shipped two late goals to end up in the relegation zone

Half-times

Poznan 2-0 up at Jagiellonia, still four goals off the top though. Legia only need a draw unless Poznan can run up an unlikely cricket score. Makes it difficult for Gdansk to make a play from here who need to beat Legia and see the other two draw to lift the title. They could of course still cost Legia it from here.

Jagiellonia Bialystok 0-2 Lech Poznan

Legia Warsaw 0-0 Lechia Gdansk

37 minutes ago, Christophe said:

15 minutes in and Poznan strike first in the Ekstraklasa title deciders....they still need a Gdansk win at Legia though, Legia still top on GD by 5 in the live table.

I take it its down to GD not head to head-not that I know what the HTHs were in any case

5 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

I take it its down to GD not head to head-not that I know what the HTHs were in any case

Ha hadn't actually considered it might be H2H!

Quick half-time google confirms that it's actually the post split points that come first in case of a tie. Legia lead Poznan in that, so Poznan need Gdansk to win in Warsaw from here to lift the title!

Peszko sent off for Gdansk, Legia happily coasting to a point as it was, can't see them throwing the title away from here. Twenty minutes left.

Jagiellonia'd it indeed...11 points from 21 in the championship split fixtures! Spectacular shiteing of the bed!

Legia happy with title winning point here and Gdansk just need to not lose to get the 2nd Europa League spot ahead of Jagiellonia, don't see either of them rocking the boat here given the other score...can see them playing out the 0-0 to suit both for the last 15 minutes.

Archived