Last Chance U and Hard Knocks

Torpar

Anyone else been watching Last Chance U on Netflix? Documentary series about one of the best junior college teams in the country, a lot ofgood players who either messed up and got thrown out of their D1 school or who didn't qualify academically after high school for D1 football. So far I've found it pretty interesting. Thankfully subtitles are provided at the right times, as sometimes the thick Mississippi accent can be hard to understand.

Also HBO Hard Knocks returns tonight featuring the LA Rams, watched all of these seasons and always found it a great watch. A great insight into training camp. Unfortunately it's not on HBO Canada so its torrents for me.

12 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Last chance U was great. Ms Wagner emoji7.png

There's a season 2 on the way and confirmed although I'm not sure when for.

I'd imagine season 2 will be based on 2016 Lions season so probably just under a year. I've found myself shouting at the TV while watching it, it's obviously some of the players are talented enough but just can't seem to understand how important school is.

Do Sky not normally have Hard Knocks available for viewing? Was quite looking forward to it after watching All Or Nothing on Prime.

It will be on sky!!! Dunno when though I think it will be in a week or so, definitely seen it confirmed.

Episode 2 just aired last night on HBO in the States, I get streams on Exodus (Kodi) tonight and will watch it. Watched episode 1 last week.

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Anyone else not really enjoying Hard Knocks this year?

Don't know if it's because the format is getting tired or I dislike the majority of people on it. Maybe a combination of both.

Not a huge fan of the past few season, I think the Miami season was the peak, since then from what I remember the only interesting story was the Estonian guy on the Bengals. Last year wasn't bad but it focused a lot on the fact that JJ Watt is big, eats a lot and works out a lot, no real shock there.

Anyone else not really enjoying Hard Knocks this year?

Don't know if it's because the format is getting tired or I dislike the majority of people on it. Maybe a combination of both.

They have made no mention of the move from St Louis which seems daft. Aaron Donald seems a top lad

Not a huge fan of the past few season, I think the Miami season was the peak, since then from what I remember the only interesting story was the Estonian guy on the Bengals. Last year wasn't bad but it focused a lot on the fact that JJ Watt is big, eats a lot and works out a lot, no real shock there.

Vince Wilfork turning up in overalls and cowboy boots

Archived