Fixture farce already

Denniston Afc

Harp away to Doune and Milton midweek  games,but play St Mungo on a Saturday in between.Disgusting.By the looks of it they not the only team facing lengthy journeys with understrength sides due to guys working.Surely midweek games need to be regionalised .Common sense

League cup fixtures were drawn out of hat at meeting with all clubs present , luck or bad luck of the draw , or let's move all the fixtures to suit a couple of teams in the league & upset other teams .

symington , Milton , dounne all happy with being at home i suppose.

MickMcG  of Gourock Ath see your club still moans about the fixtures  ,,,,,not much changes down that way........ that was one of the reasons your club left the SAFL because they were sent to Campbeltown the 1st game of the season two years in a row.........yet still moaned when they went up in the winter :whistle

Only away tie midweek doune have is in Stirling ......yet teams like Dumbarton and Glasgow harp are supposed to get a team midweek to go through play them.....it was raised at meeting buy 90% of the teams but guy who does fixtures refused to move any games.....yet league were happy last year for a team to go 14 weeks without a fixture because they didn't have a team ,to help them ,then when said team did get bodies everyone was to travel to them midweek to fulfill missing games.....embarassing stuff.....

10 hours ago, Widhaw said:

League cup fixtures were drawn out of hat at meeting with all clubs present , luck or bad luck of the draw , or let's move all the fixtures to suit a couple of teams in the league & upset other teams .

symington , Milton , dounne all happy with being at home i suppose.

Only asking for common sense.....example harp at home to Hamilton today yet away to doune Wednesday...sure it wouldn't b hard to change the doune fixture to a sat???give doune v Stirling midweek its down road from them......best one I seen finnart v broomhouse today....local derby then finnart need to get to rhu midweek absolute joke...

I'm sure the fixtures have been up for weeks allowing plenty of time to make arrangements etc , why wait till the day before the season starting to have a moan on a forum , fitba is back ,put yer handbags away guys & get yer boots cleaned ready to kick a baw.

Have a good season ,& it will feel even sweeter if yer team has to travel midweek & you get a result.

Im sure after today's games & results there will be plenty amateur fitba stuff to moan about, ball was to round , grass was to green & that's before we start on the refs & opposition players lol.

49 minutes ago, Widhaw said:

I'm sure the fixtures have been up for weeks allowing plenty of time to make arrangements etc , why wait till the day before the season starting to have a moan on a forum , fitba is back ,put yer handbags away guys & get yer boots cleaned ready to kick a baw.

Have a good season ,& it will feel even sweeter if yer team has to travel midweek & you get a result.

Im sure after today's games & results there will be plenty amateur fitba stuff to moan about, ball was to round , grass was to green & that's before we start on the refs & opposition players lol.

Sound a lot like  guy who did fixtures 

Ok mate, it's my fault that you have to travel to away games haha , need to go now , we have to travel all the way to Lorretto on a Saturday as well , & it's raining , that can be blamed on you with that dark cloud that follows you around.

Moaning about fixtures and the seasons just started , am sure that's why players have squads so that when midweek fixtures happen they can deal with them. Sure this is in the cup anyway and the fixtures have been up for a few weeks , get on with it if yous win the games there will be no moaning a guarantee it.

Archived