Livi v Stenny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Happy Pebble said:

I aged 10 years today watching the Stenny defence, thought Livi looked good and easily deserved the win. They will go well this year. One point though - the subs were unprofessional petty children. Not stopping the ball and making the Stenny players run for it. If I was the manager I would sack the ball boys and fine the players. 3 nil up but thought they were clever behaving like toddlers. Disgusting and unprofessional.

Dearie me, this is a pretty awful post. How on earth can anyone be "disgusted" by an opposition substitute not giving the ball back to one of your players!

I also burst out laughing at the sentence: "If I was the manager I would sack the ball boys and fine the players".

Glad I amused you. Ask Ross Meechan what he thought. If the Ball Boys choose to sit in the stand they are by definition not ball boys. No doubt I should say ball people. As I say everyone has their own standards and for me it was petty and lacking professional respect. Especially when 3 nil up but you live by your standards and I will live by mine.

This has got to be a wind up, nobody is that stupid to be upset at ball boys sheltering from the rain in the stands and substitues for not running to get the ball for Stenny players, fucksake.:lol:

I remember a few years back when we were away to Albion Rovers, it was pissing it down  and their ball boys were sheltering, the ball went out of play and our player nodded to the ball boys, they just gave him a look that said 'f**k that it's pissing down' , i thought it was faf when he was shaking his head and had to go get it himself.:lol:

I apologise to those that can't read. At no time did I say they should run for the ball, but to put up your hands pretend to go for the ball, pull them away and laugh seemed petty. If folk don't agree than I have different standards. That's fine you are all entitled to yours.

Ah well at least it took your attention away from your players pretending they were playing football, can see how it is more upsetting seeing players warming up having a laugh than the Stenny players taking the piss out of their fans paying to see them getting humped without trying a leg.

5 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Alan Lithgow isn't up to scratch, we need to bring in Declan Gallagher ASAP to ensure a swift return to the Championship. We've had too many liabilities in recent years giving daft penalties away and such and that's why we were finally relegated.

Would rather Gallagher over the two of them any day but would rather play Lithgow+Gallagher over Crighton+Gallagher. Lithgow is by far the better of the two and the penalty has to surely go down to circumstances. He tried to clear his lines but the ball just wouldn't bounce at all and in the 90th minute 4-0 up I'm sure it isn't much harm, at this stage anyway.

Just now, ATLIS said:

Would rather Gallagher over the two of them any day but would rather play Lithgow+Gallagher over Crighton+Gallagher. Lithgow is by far the better of the two and the penalty has to surely go down to circumstances. He tried to clear his lines but the ball just wouldn't bounce at all and in the 90th minute 4-0 up I'm sure it isn't much harm, at this stage anyway.

Your spot on when Lithgow and crighton played for Airdrie when you have partnership their is understanding and Lithgow often dug crighton out off trouble. Lithgow I believe is a better defender.

They combined to set up Mullen's first goal, Lithgow passed to Crighton and Crighton crossed for Mullen to stick it past the keeper,  same last week against Airdrie, Lithgow long throw, Crighton flicked it on and Buchanan stuck it in the net. I think they're both doing fine in League One, certainly not conceding goals like last season.

11 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

They combined to set up Mullen's first goal, Lithgow passed to Crighton and Crighton crossed for Mullen to stick it past the keeper,  same last week against Airdrie, Lithgow long throw, Crighton flicked it on and Buchanan stuck it in the net. I think they're both doing fine in League One, certainly not conceding goals like last season.

Certainly better than Darren Cole :wacko: oh the flashbacks.

On 21/08/2016 at 14:11, Happy Pebble said:

Glad I amused you. Ask Ross Meechan what he thought. If the Ball Boys choose to sit in the stand they are by definition not ball boys. No doubt I should say ball people. As I say everyone has their own standards and for me it was petty and lacking professional respect. Especially when 3 nil up but you live by your standards and I will live by mine.

You're an utter crackpot.

Byrne has played really well for us so far, nutmegged a Stenny player and got clobbered just a few minutes later for daring to show a bit of skill. Liking both him and Mikey Miler in our midfield, lets Pittman go up and attack and that is working out really well too with him scoring 3 goals from our first 3 games..

Archived