Diddy Cup 1/4 finals

The Ilford Drummer

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even as good as amateurs the guys who run the Amateur grade do a cracking job , the people who run our grade are a total joke and clueless to what they actually should be doing , if they concentrated on just doing their job properly rather than monitoring what's said on here all the time then they would get on a whole of a lot better. 

Yup. That's why I typed amateurs and not Amateurs!

Personally I don't believe it was a typo because if they had made a typing mistake then one winner or runner-up would have appeared twice in the draw. It would have to have been two typos that cancelled each other out. Aye Right.

Hurlford secretary emailed the sjfa. They have confirmed we play Kilbirnie.

Apparently it was a TYPO on the cup draw sheet posted at the beginning of August.

Fucking amateurs!

You can understand how that happened with the same letters in both teams names , Easy to make a typing error. .... K I L B I R N I E. - G I R V A N

Similar letters (?) same league (?) same division (?)

What a complete f**k up

Why would anyone be jealous of a team with a plastic pitch?

Think it's the lights thing that's the clincher. We can put the lights on without hammering a six inch nail into a cable or attaching magnets to a meter or crocodile clips on to our neighbours power supply.
Not experts in those dark arts like our coal stealing near neighbours

2 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Think it's the lights thing that's the clincher. We can put the lights on without hammering a six inch nail into a cable or attaching magnets to a meter or crocodile clips on to our neighbours power supply.
Not experts in those dark arts like our coal stealing near neighbours

For somebody who is not an expert you seem to know more about electricity stealing than most of us on here.

Archived