Let's talk fitba

The Ilford Drummer

Can we go one week talking football?? No slagging others clubs or individuals, no petty arguments.We are all decent Junior folks out to support and defend our clubs, I get that but let's at least try being a bit more civil to each other.One week of pure undiluted football banter, are YOU up for it??

To be honest Ilford there is seriously more disputes going on in the senior forums. I would think the juniors is tame compared to some I have seen

no, what a spineless idea. The slaggings are all part n parcel of it. Grow up n man up n take it like a man

Massive difference between banter or slagging and the kind of mindless, unfunny abuse that has been on several threads recently IMO. I usually following some of the rivalry threads but it has been pretty tortuous of late.

I hereby promise to engage in harmless banter only and will discuss fitba.

Sometimes it's hard to discuss fitba when it's a draw no fitba.

I hereby promise not to engage in pointless abuse with certain mindless annoying posters.

Let's all enjoy the love in.

Honestly QT that comment has affected my view on life. It brought a tear to my eyes. I can't understand whatever came over me to be so defensive of Talbot against a lovely footballing team from North Ayrshire.

An Impeccable team with delightful support and looking forward to engaging colourful entertainment this coming Saturday with them. [emoji4]

Young Greg Vernon at the Medda is a nice lad,decent striker as well. Recently he fired the ball into his opponents net from a mercy stoat up.
Allowing them to practice the new kick off.

Yes i heard about that Larky. Was their any dismay about the matter?

11 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

I hereby promise to engage in harmless banter only and will discuss fitba.
Sometimes it's hard to discuss fitba when it's a draw no fitba.
I hereby promise not to engage in pointless abuse with certain mindless annoying posters.
Let's all enjoy the love in.

Telly fixer kinda post

Archived