COD4 Remaster

SweeperDee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

025586f8cdbd07b17d5c393ea4dc3240.jpg

Cracked the top 10k in the leaderboards. Pushing for 5k next. Currently in the top 1% of players.

Things are a lot more erratic in games; people running unpredictable roots either through inexperience or actually being very, very good at the game. It's usually the former.

Holding a solid 2.08 K/D, which is respectable considering I'm grinding S&D. Noticed a lot of the old names I used to play against back in THE old days of this game that were in the 10 top leaderboards (I was 6th in the kills before they got hacked). Hopefully that community doesn't disappear again, competition was good at that level.

025586f8cdbd07b17d5c393ea4dc3240.jpg

Cracked the top 10k in the leaderboards. Pushing for 5k next. Currently in the top 1% of players.

Things are a lot more erratic in games; people running unpredictable roots either through inexperience or actually being very, very good at the game. It's usually the former.

Holding a solid 2.08 K/D, which is respectable considering I'm grinding S&D. Noticed a lot of the old names I used to play against back in THE old days of this game that were in the 10 top leaderboards (I was 6th in the kills before they got hacked). Hopefully that community doesn't disappear again, competition was good at that level.

2.08 K/D is really decent, I'm at 1.14 at the minute which is alright considering I'm half decent at the game.

Gonna put this out there....im not really enjoying the remaster. Too many camping c***s, too many snipers and the respawn times are brutal. I prefer to run and gun so quicker paced CODs are more my thing. Will give it a chance but im happier playing Infinite Warfare to be honest

Gonna put this out there....im not really enjoying the remaster. Too many camping c***s, too many snipers and the respawn times are brutal. I prefer to run and gun so quicker paced CODs are more my thing. Will give it a chance but im happier playing Infinite Warfare to be honest

Begone with you and don't darken the remastered doors again.....

Exo suits are the work of the devil and belong with run and gunners.

Exo suits are shite. Moved from hardcore to standard for a few games of Domination. Went on a map called Shipment. What the actual f**k is that supposed to be??

Wonderful, that's what. Get a quick helicopter then you're sorted for the rest of the map. You're better just controlling A and B tbh, easier to trap them at the C flag.

49 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Are people genuinely not sick of this formulae yet? 13 years without even a one year gap. Talk about mugs.

I still play counterstrike source tbf, and I'm not even really a fan of FPS

Archived