COD4 Remaster

SweeperDee

Actually scratch my above post. What a heap of shit this game can be.  Literally every time I join a game mode I get thrown straight into the middle of a match where the team I join are getting destroyed.  Never just join a lobby waiting to start a game.

Then last night I was playing a hardcore team deathmatch against the most organised bunch of saddo's I've ever faced. Think I ended up about 2-20 on Bloc as you couldn't move anywhere without one of them picking you off.

Gun game - I cannot get past the 4th gun.  The first sniper where you need to hit an enemy twice to get the kill.  Infuriating. Have got past a couple of times and always got up to about 22 but the last few matches I've just gotten stuck.

Rant over. Love the game really :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you sure that isn't the Infinite Warfare standalone, rather than the 'legacy edition' (the one that includes CoD4 itself)?

I'm about 3 months late with this post but how many kids/boyfriends/husbands etc do you think were given the wrong game as a present in the last 6 months?

Yay, yet another chance to pay for content I've already paid for a decade ago!

You're absolutely correct btw. It costs more than £5 more than what it did originally. Activision saying you're getting 10 free rare drop boxes but mon, this map-pack should free.

Shut up, you slavering mess.  Did no one buy you that Switch you were wanting yet?

No sorry no one was willing to pay an Internet troll for a child's toy so i had to console myself with a new playstation pro and 4k tv.

Poor me eh?

17 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

No sorry no one was willing to pay an Internet troll for a child's toy so i had to console myself with a new playstation pro and 4k tv.

Poor me eh?

eMbaBo.gif

Poor me eh?

Pics of the PS4 Pro, TV and a hand written sign saying "Nintendo eat pies and drink bovril" or I'm calling you out as a liar.

So I stuck in the Infinite Warfare disc and redeemed the code for MW.  Total download?

57gb*

I hate modern gaming.

*In fairness, I could launch MW once it got to 10gb, although I could only do the training mission at the start and couldn't move on as it was obviously still downloading the rest.

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

So I stuck in the Infinite Warfare disc and redeemed the code for MW.  Total download?

57gb*

I hate modern gaming.

*In fairness, I could launch MW once it got to 10gb, although I could only do the training mission at the start and couldn't move on as it was obviously still downloading the rest.

It took me about 3 week nights to get mine fully downloaded.  Shite internet the biggest problem!  

Then when it was all downloaded I had to do updates :lol:

57gb*
I hate modern gaming.

'Ave another go

Archived