COD4 Remaster

SweeperDee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been banned for 48 hours and have got my stats all reset for doing absolutely f**k all wrong. I don't boost at all and I'm only 3rd prestige with a shitty k/d ratio of 1.26. Only thing I can think of is someone has reported me as I got 24/3 on s&d Saturday night.

Fuming.

Activision playing a blinder with this, charging £14.99 for a map pack for the remastered version.  The problem?  The same map pack was £9.99 when it was originally released when the game was new.

Ouch.

Aye it was on Ambush, used the grenade launcher for several kills start of each round and got 3 air strikes through out as well. Helped that it went to a seventh round as well.

That's my ban up now though and came back on to see that there is a massive update and they've added in new guns and Paddys day shite.

c***s.

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Anyone daft enough to buy the new maps yet? I refuse to pay for them at £15.

No chance.  Disgrace they are trying to charge that much for the maps.  Must be the SFA coming up with the pricing!

Prop hunt is on this weekend MWR.  Played a few games earlier and it's infuriatingly fun.  Played 5 games and drew 4. Bit shit you can only choose between 3 props and can't go back to one you had before!

On 4/1/2017 at 17:40, CowdenLoyal said:

Prop hunt is absolutely great fun!

Agreed - I really hope they actually bring it back permanently.  Just wish you had some sort of RPG or Grenade as sometimes it was impossible to hit a moving target.

One great moment was getting a double kill to win a round when I shot a dumpster. Turns out somebody was behind it and I hadn't a clue.

Archived