The National Survey

Bring Your Own Socks

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Antlion = irony blindness

I don't think I'm blind to irony. After all, I can appreciate the irony of you claiming people who question the existing and centuries-old orthodoxy are brainwashed whilst people like you, who simply can't handle it being questioned, are independent thinkers.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I don't think I'm blind to irony. After all, I can appreciate the irony of you claiming people who question the existing and centuries-old orthodoxy are brainwashed whilst people like you, who simply can't handle it being questioned, are independent thinkers.

Never mind appreciating irony. Where does the orthodoxy come from? Is it valid? Did it profit your ancestress? Where is the evidence of brainwashing? Who done it? when did they do it? why did they do it?  

After the delay of completion was announced and the usual ribbing was given,I have a bet on with my unionist "friend" that it would be completed before the first piece of steel is cut for the much promised new frigates. I think my money is safe [emoji6]

I would simply insist the frigates have been built despite the obvious untruth of that,if i was apeing the SNP eejit i was referring to earlier.

You don't have thoughts - you have ideological beliefs that have been drummed into you and which you're not bright enough to question.

The other kids must have really pulled your pants up high or maybe an unnecessarily harsh chinese burn to cause this displaced anger when people fail to agree with you . Your relentless insistence that not agreeing with you is a sign of brainwashing is quite tiresome and you sound like the kind of person who lights up the room just by leaving it frankly.Gosh we are so lucky SNP types don't have "ideological beliefs" drummed in to them.......buzz buzz buzz.

It's not quite the same and off topic but elsewhere i picked up on an SNP buzzy bee who insisted a BBC photo of the unconnected sections of the new Forth bridge was "doing Scotland down" "typical BBC anti SNP propaganda" etc etc.Having pointed out i was in South Queensferry 48hrs earlier and said sections were most definitely still unconnected he launched into a yawnsome diatribe about Unionists ,conspiracy etc etc and insists it is connected.It just enforces my belief how "cultish" some behaviour has become and how pointless it is discussing anything to be honest.

You're using this to attack the SNP,I'm sure you'll have proof this happened ?

9 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

The other kids must have really pulled your pants up high or maybe an unnecessarily harsh chinese burn to cause this displaced anger when people fail to agree with you . Your relentless insistence that not agreeing with you is a sign of brainwashing is quite tiresome and you sound like the kind of person who lights up the room just by leaving it frankly.Gosh we are so lucky SNP types don't have "ideological beliefs" drummed in to them.......buzz buzz buzz.

As much as I enjoy hearing the same gag twice (and one stolen from Frasier but delivered badly), I should probably point out - as, predictably, the point has escaped you - that you began the "brainwashed, cultist, hive thinking" accusations. Therefore saying "Your relentless insistence that not agreeing with you is a sign of brainwashing is quite tiresome and you sound like the kind of person who lights up the room just by leaving it frankly" without a shred of self-awareness only confirms how blinkered you are. One rule for good, right-thinking British Nationalists, another for those pesky brainwashed NATS, yes?

As much as I enjoy hearing the same gag twice (and one stolen from Frasier but delivered badly), I should probably point out - as, predictably, the point has escaped you - that you began the "brainwashed, cultist, hive thinking" accusations. Therefore saying "Your relentless insistence that not agreeing with you is a sign of brainwashing is quite tiresome and you sound like the kind of person who lights up the room just by leaving it frankly" without a shred of self-awareness only confirms how blinkered you are. One rule for good, right-thinking British Nationalists, another for those pesky brainwashed NATS, yes?

Maybe i did introduce the bee theme so i can only wish varroa upon you all.

Archived