Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The response by Vaz was the right one - until the EU confirm the extension no opposition could accept a General Election vote.

This is just fucking theatre for gammon simpletons.

The GE vote doesn't happen till Monday anyway, EU decision expected tomorrow.

I don't understand this at all. The EU know that the WA has no chance of passing without renegotiating it again with a Government who don't want to, and don't want to be seen as interfering with a member's internal politics, so will grant an extension tomorrow morning till the end of January. So Monday's vote will be on a GE with No Deal ruled out. Don't see haw the opposition parties could show their faces again if they refuse.

Edited by welshbairn

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I think hes suggesting that Corbyn being useless has led to the tories pushing ever further right.
I kinda get the point but dont think Corbyn being useless has done that, he is useless though.

To what else would you attribute the Tories lurch to the far right?

The most useless, ineffectual, incompetent, indecisive, complete and utter waste of space has directly led to the far right wing of the Govt being able to  do whatever the hell they like. Isn't he supposed to lead his party and provide some kind of joined up opposition?

The only thing I could not accuse Corbyn of is that of being an anti semite. 

Edited by ICTJohnboy

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'd mostly attribute Tories being far right to the Tories who decided to do that.

Johnson has played a big part in that. An effective leader might have called for a VONC in him by this time, and helped bring about his demise.