Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I have a friend who quite literally believes this for the ringleaders emoji16.png

Keep my name out of it then. Tobermory's clearly at it. He's gone from militant SNPer, to Sinn Feiner to British Imperialist in a few posts.

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

He's just sealioning. It's an entertaining way to pass an evening.

I'm getting more and more reliant on google these days. All these bloggers I've never heard of too, who are meant to be famous and quite the thing amongst other bloggers. I think.

image.png.7c419f3404c0cca98e0048af602efde7.png

Anyone who voted for Scottish Independence should be hanged for a start. 

This is why I find him utterly baffling. I would understood someone like Kinky, a relatively coherent (pre-gin) one nation conservative, saying this sort of guff, but a dyed in the wool Scottish nationalist? Utterly bizarre.

Fair enough. In collaboration with its enemy he took up arms against his country when it was at war. That's the very definition of treachery.
I'm sure he is well regarded in some circles. That doesn't change anything.
You don't need to mount an invasion to be a traitor.
So he took up arms against Scotland 1914-16. In Dublin?

Short range ICBMs were they?

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This is why I find him utterly baffling. I would understood someone like Kinky, a relatively coherent (pre-gin) one nation conservative, saying this sort of guff, but a dyed in the wool Scottish nationalist? Utterly bizarre.

It would probably be treacherous to launch a campaign for Scottish Independence during Britain's most confused and fraught moment since WW2, but I'd go for it. Probably struck a tone in Dublin in 1916 too, especially as knowledge about the Somme etc started filtering back.