Reputations via profile on Windows PC

dee_62

Question

Hi there.  Was in my profile and checking my reputation page and noticed that a post I had received 8 greenies for, showed that they all came from the same poster (Cardinal) - but on the post itself, it shows 8 different posters greenied it.

1. Cardinal Richelieu
    dee_62 received reputation from Cardinal Richelieu in Old Firm 'B' Teams to join SPFL2?   18 hours ago 
    This may be considered a bit of a nostalgic view (and maybe not 100% accurate) - but when did that ever stop someone posting on P&B? 
    Cardinal Richelieu
    dee_62 received reputation from Cardinal Richelieu in Old Firm 'B' Teams to join SPFL2?   18 hours ago 
    This may be considered a bit of a nostalgic view (and maybe not 100% accurate) - but when did that ever stop someone posting on P&B? 
    Cardinal Richelieu
    dee_62
    dee_62 gave reputation to The_Kincardine in Things you want to share with P&B   14 hours ago 
    I've had 20,719 refrigerated toast free days. 
    dee_62
    dee_62 gave reputation to KnightswoodBear in Things you want to share with P&B   14 hours ago 
    I don't even know how to respond to this, such is the utter revulsion that I'm feeling just now.  I'm going to have to tell my boss I need to take the rest of the day off.  He'll understand when I tell him. 
    dee_62
    dee_62 gave reputation to Tulloch Gorum in Old Firm 'B' Teams to join SPFL2?   14 hours ago 
    Yes it would.  If my team were playing BSC Glasgow or someone like that, it would be a game where both teams are competing, in meaningful terms.  They are playing the same game for the same reason: to gain points to get as high a place as possible in the...
    Cardinal Richelieu
    Cardinal Richelieu
    dee_62
    dee_62 gave reputation to Sonsteam of 08 in Old Firm 'B' Teams to join SPFL2?   17 hours ago 
    I can't be bothered quoting it, but Dee62 you are spot on with the financial side of things.

Cardinal Richelieu
    Cardinal Richelieu
    Cardinal Richelieu

2 answers to this question

Archived