Caley Thistle Thread 1994 - 2017

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Football
Jan 26, 2017
By Gavan Casey

Former Leinster Senior League Star Destroys Rangers On Inverness 20s Debut

22-year-old former Leinster Senior League standout Dean Ebbe tore Rangers asunder on his Inverness u20s debut against Rangers yesterday.

Ebbe has played for both Longford and Athlone in the past, but left Irish football to join Inverness Caledonian Thistle earlier this month - with The Herald breaking the story that he was set to depart Bluebell United for Scotland.

Inverness are currently managed by former Shels star Richie Foran, who will doubtless have been impressed by Ebbe's first appearance in Caley colours.

The striker starred in his side's 2-1 victory over Rangers at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, pouncing on a defensive error to slot past the 'Gers 'keeper in the first half. After Rangers equalised early in the second stanza, Ebbe let loose, reportedly bursting down the pitch before hammering the ball off the woodwork.

Fortunately, a teammate was on hand to tap the ball home with the rebound, and an Ebbe-inspired Inverness took the spoils on a scoreline of 2-1.

What a start for the young man in Scotland.

Football Jan 26, 2017
By Gavan Casey  

Former Leinster Senior League Star Destroys Rangers On Inverness 20s Debut

22-year-old former Leinster Senior League standout Dean Ebbe tore Rangers asunder on his Inverness u20s debut against Rangers yesterday.
Ebbe has played for both Longford and Athlone in the past, but left Irish football to join Inverness Caledonian Thistle earlier this month - with The Herald breaking the story that he was set to depart Bluebell United for Scotland.
Inverness are currently managed by former Shels star Richie Foran, who will doubtless have been impressed by Ebbe's first appearance in Caley colours.
The striker starred in his side's 2-1 victory over Rangers at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, pouncing on a defensive error to slot past the 'Gers 'keeper in the first half. After Rangers equalised early in the second stanza, Ebbe let loose, reportedly bursting down the pitch before hammering the ball off the woodwork.
Fortunately, a teammate was on hand to tap the ball home with the rebound, and an Ebbe-inspired Inverness took the spoils on a scoreline of 2-1.
What a start for the young man in Scotland.

Top boy and a tremendous piece of journalism.

I expect we will see 2-3 players coming in within next 2 days, Adam Straith will probably be one but not sure who the other defender and attacker would be.

Will be interesting to see what happens regarding Simon Murray and the Moldovan club or if we make a bid :cheeky:.

Tomorrows P and J reporting an audacious bid to bring back Billy McKay, another ex Utd player.

Also reporting that RF hoping to make 2 signings, which fans will be happy with so that suggests quality I reckon ;).

Can someone please post a link to both articles if possible as some asses don't believe a word I say.

Tomorrows P and J reporting an audacious bid to bring back Billy McKay, another ex Utd player.
Also reporting that RF hoping to make 2 signings, which fans will be happy with so that suggests quality I reckon ;).
Can someone please post a link to both articles if possible as some asses don't believe a word I sa

Probably cause you're a roaster. a good one but a roaster none the less.

Archived