Dunfermline vs Hibs

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Grant228 said:

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Pay_at_the_gate_for_Hibees&ID=9585

North East is open and tickets are available on the day

Strange how we've been told for a few years now that we can't have pay at the gate but suddenly now we can?

STARTING XI | Marciano, Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson, Fyvie, McGinn, Shinnie, Holt, Keatings.

3-5-2, which hasnt really done too well this season as far as i can remember. Plus Cummings dropped.

You played "cum" for 10 points? Is that the sign, that you were very excited about the game?

No opponent played that and holes, gay and horn. I'm just about to play Bridie at point I took screenshot. For 50 points I may add. 5-0 appears twice on this sheet, that may be a sign but I hope it's the right way.

27 minutes ago, Zing. said:

STARTING XI | Marciano, Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson, Fyvie, McGinn, Shinnie, Holt, Keatings.

3-5-2, which hasnt really done too well this season as far as i can remember. Plus Cummings dropped.

Brave team selection, Keatings at the double.

Nicky Clark must be injured. Hopefully Johnston has told Geggan and Wedderburn just to sit back and let Higgy/Reilly do the spade work up front. The basics. Reilly as a false no. 9 perhaps. 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Is Cardle injured? Manager has clearly been reading D.A.F.C's posts regarding Williamson. Pleased to see Wedderburn fit and hoping he can be effective.

He said he would drop him to shut me up!

I'm going to moan about reilly playing ahead of Moffat though.

Coyp

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

He said he would drop him to shut me up!

I'm going to moan about reilly playing ahead of Moffat though.

Coyp

Reilly might come good. Maybe his spell out the team was what he needed

Archived